Mazdaspeed Protege Projector Headlights

guy's name is Luis btw, dunno maybe some of you guys know him i'm pretty sure he's not on this forum, but here are a couple pics of his new rims too, he said he's not feeling them, i'm on the other hand am in LOVE, I absolutely love 5spoke!

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

Last edited:
plus p5 dont come with them right? but u could add them with the msp or sedan headlights?

at the time those were done, they did not include the connector and bulb in that spot, so i just capped it

And correct, the P5 does not come prewired for it, but you could splice into your turn signal/parking lamp

The lights i've done so far include all the connectors (you just need to source the opposite connector in the headlight)

off topic: this was a few pages back..are these newer MX-5 wheels?

back on topic, you guys talked about wiring in the parking lamp, but does anyone know if the orange reflector from inside the sedan headlights will fit in the p5? i've got an idea i'd like to try out when i get around to it...

wont know till you try, but i don't THINK so

I've got a pair of the orange corner markers from sedan lights if you're interested.

I'm still in the thinking process, haha. But thanks for the offer.
I'm wanting to keep my car legal, so I'll need the side reflectors and parking lamps. But, I want the separate high/low beams, limiting me to the p5 housings. I don't want to have to drill a hole for the parking lamp so I was thinking if I could get everything to fit, I'd line the outside edge of the reflector in an orange led wire to run my parking lamps.

just PM me if you're interested. Cover the shipping cost and they're yours.

off topic: this was a few pages back..are these newer MX-5 wheels?

yes they are

back on topic, you guys talked about wiring in the parking lamp, but does anyone know if the orange reflector from inside the sedan headlights will fit in the p5? i've got an idea i'd like to try out when i get around to it...

they will not fit without some serious rework to the headlight and the reflector piece. that corner area on the protege5 light is smaller than in the sedan.

you could always drill a hole in the front bumper (or find someone to trade P5 bumpers) so you can run the amber reflector there

Back