Mazdaspeed parts

Hey guys I have a set of tokiko Blue struts I have from my old Speed. Also have an oem strut bar
Oem head with 98,000 miles
King rod bearings
Off name rod bearings
Mazdaspeed hear shield
Make some offers!!

Well I'd be interested but most shocks need replacing after about 60k and your at almost 100k so they are probably shot and not worth much so it's gonna be hard to sell.

The shocks on my car are over 140,000miles and they still ride awesome with no leaks. These ones are probably great still.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Well I'd be interested but most shocks need replacing after about 60k and your at almost 100k so they are probably shot and not worth much so it's gonna be hard to sell.

Aftermarket shocks like this are more premium and tend to last longer, so long as you aren't tracking them all the time.

I have seen Tokico illuminas go for over 10 years on multiple cars with hundreds of thousands of kms on each.

Not saying they aren't blown, but don't compare these to regular strut assemblies, they aren't valued the same.

Aftermarket shocks like this are more premium and tend to last longer, so long as you aren't tracking them all the time.

I have seen Tokico illuminas go for over 10 years on multiple cars with hundreds of thousands of kms on each.

Not saying they aren't blown, but don't compare these to regular strut assemblies, they aren't valued the same.

Struts are not blown and still work!! Bump Make some offers

Back