Mazdaspeed hardpipes

Hardpipes choices.....myself(Powdercoated aluminized steel $200), byohndspeed(Powdercoated aluminized steel $275), turbohoses(T-6 aluminum $395).

BlueEyes00 said:
Well i figure i'll just work on it and if someone gives me an offer than cool. I wanna sell i and get an srt-4 ....i just need a second car to drive during the week that's fast and good on gas...my weekend car is a 94 twin turbo supra.

SRT-4 is most definitely NOT good on gas.

DSMConvert said:
Hardpipes choices.....myself(Powdercoated aluminized steel $200), byohndspeed(Powdercoated aluminized steel $275), turbohoses(T-6 aluminum $395).

there are these,but they are steel,or you can get aluminum here http://www.turbohoses.com/MSP.htm

they are undoubtably the best hardpipe kit for the mazdaspeed protege

I'm not starting anything I was just stating facts...this is also stated on the turbohoses.com homepage...

DSMConvert said:
I'm not starting anything I was just stating facts...this is also stated on the turbohoses.com homepage...
you still gonna sell your products even though your gettin rid of your MSP?

yep...we have a couple more suprise products comin out here in about 1-2months...more than likely I'll still have the msp due to the fact the market value sucks at the moment....but if I do end up selling it I have 5 locals that'll be inline for testing purposes...

DSMConvert said:
yep...we have a couple more suprise products comin out here in about 1-2months...more than likely I'll still have the msp due to the fact the market value sucks at the moment....but if I do end up selling it I have 5 locals that'll be inline for testing purposes...
My advise,hold on to the car till more demands is wanted for it.

but there is someone wanting to trade his spec-v for a MSP(those things resond to FI veryvery well.)

yea...i dont know i'm thinking about getting out of the import scene all together....just costs too much money to stay competative...especially when you got 16yr kids getting brand new STIs from mom and dad...but honestly the msp is a great car, so if I dont end up selling it, its not that big of a deal....

DSMs are best bang for the buck, but then again if your a spoiled b**** go and waste your parents money, actually update send me some via paypal...

I was looking at an evo RS yesterday and was thinking of trading..... evo's have bad gas mileage? or what would be better to trade for the evo or modd the msp some more?

Well... lol if you go by economics then keeping the MSP for sure... But performance? Evo hands down

http://www.**********.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SU&Category_Code=MSPEngine

(10)

Thanks for the support...

SRT-4 gets about 15 mpgs... thats what my friend gets. Freeway mileage is ok... but continual acceleration is killer. Around town that thing wastes gas worse than an SUV.

Back