Mazdaspeed 3 Part out!

Hi everyone! so sadly i must part out the car since its getting really expensive to keep and i'm pushing alot of money into our lounge. *:icon_confused:

Heres the List:

Ultimate-Racing 3" Catback exhaust: $600 or OBO
(used for about 15,000 miles full 3" exhaust. sounds great with a test pipe and i have all the gaskets as well.)

img20120928170726.jpg

img20120928170736.jpg

img20120928170750.jpg

img20120928171320.jpg

img20120928171327.jpg

Corksport 3" TMIC: $SOLD
(all fins are straight and you can even remount your shroud on! used for around 15,000 miles)

img20120928171010.jpg.asdf

HKS SSQV V1 with ms3 flange: $SOLD
(comes with mating flange for the ms3, and the recirc fitting installed. HKS forgot to mention that their recirc fitting is a smaller diameter than the stock recirc hose so i'm including the recirc hose that i used.)

img20120928170838.jpg.asdf

Cobb AccessPort V2: $SOLD
(second version works great.)

img20120928170920.jpg.asdf

jBr Short Shifter V1: $SOLD
(first version design. works great love the throws. when mated with my e4p heavy shift knob its very crisp and not very notchy)

e4p Heavy Shift Knob: SOLD
(works great with a short shifter. i believe this thing weighs in around 1.6 lbs. so its a pretty meaty bastard for those who like quick smooth shifts)

img20120928170811.jpg.asdf

jBr Rear Sway Bar: SOLD to
( its a red color one. works great. i had mine on the stiffest setting and it made the car just slightly tail happy but as long as you know its coming you should be able to handle it.)

img20120928171258.jpg.asdf

Block8Head Ventpod: $SOLD
(does the job. looks super clean like it comes from the factory in that shape.i have a boost gauge that is currently not working that i can throw in. you just need to get a new sensor for it. its a prosport electrical. no peak or set.)

img20120928172017.jpg.asdf

Up for Trade + stock (these parts are still on the car because i do have the stock parts. No idea where they went to. Dont' kill me oliver for not having pics of the test pipe. It was late. and i totally forgot to take pics when we were taking off the exhaust. Sorry.)

Cobb intake: $75
(on the car pretty much the whole time. works great. filter needs a bit of a cleaning though.)

img20120928171807.jpg

img20120928171813.jpg

PG inlet: 50$
(works great as well. its made of aluminum so it'll make the BPV more noticeable when its popping.)

TurboXS Test Pipe: $50 (pending as part of a set)
(Works great on the car for about 30,000 miles. Comes built in O2 bung. also comes with a flex area. when installed the flex area looks like a cat. so you might be able to get away with visuals on it. (don't quote me on that))

All these prices are OBO. though i'm trying to scrape up enough money to buy a decent miata for a DD. My car is just getting too expensive for monthly payments.

THanks for looking and spread the word please! thanks!

i'll reply to PMs as fast as i can but of course its all on a first come first serve. Or you can text me nine four nine four three nine five eight six zerro.

vent pod and RSB are sold in a deal to oliver
e4p shift knob sold
HKS SOLD
SSP SOLD

-Ed

Last edited:
bump! for some good parts

and price adjustments need this stuff gone NAO! offers are welcome!

I leave today for Disney. Just let me know on the exhaust. PM me your best offer as you know I'm interested. You would just have to shoot up to Disney Land to drop it off. Save on the hassle of shipping, no more wondering when it will sell..haha! Anyway, let me know soon so I can get some extra cash to bring with me.

Any problems when you had the testpipe on? CELs or any backfire? How much louder is it and did you notice any improvements in acceleration?

Back