Mazdas247 Wedding

Congrats! :D I didn't meet my husband on here but through him and Mazdas247, I have met a lot of people that I now consider some of my closest friends.

Congrats!!! And great story to tell the kids and grandkids one day......."when we were young, there was this thing called the internet and...." lol

screw match.com and eHarmony.com! Thank you Speedracer79. We are looking at August 8th, 2015.

Really wish my wife was more into cars and stuff but unfortunately shes not, so yall already have that in your favor. Yalls cars are like Ying and Yang...haha

But let me be the first to Welcome you to the Elite club of "Married Couples". Its not always what its cracked up to be, but its a whole lot of fun having someone there for you who feels the same way you do. But the best decision I ever made was getting married, Ive been with my wife going on 13yrs this april, been married 7 and im just as happy as day 1 when we met. I hope the same for you two, that yall have a great marrige and a happy life. I mean after all yall are Mazda peeps so youll be just fine.

Thank you so much. We are going to have alot of fun racing our cars against each other (I will get smoked only because he has a turbo in his Mazda lol) its cool I will have a better turbo in my car down the road!
Really wish my wife was more into cars and stuff but unfortunately shes not, so yall already have that in your favor. Yalls cars are like Ying and Yang...haha

But let me be the first to Welcome you to the Elite club of "Married Couples". Its not always what its cracked up to be, but its a whole lot of fun having someone there for you who feels the same way you do. But the best decision I ever made was getting married, Ive been with my wife going on 13yrs this april, been married 7 and im just as happy as day 1 when we met. I hope the same for you two, that yall have a great marrige and a happy life. I mean after all yall are Mazda peeps so youll be just fine.

Congrats! :D I didn't meet my husband on here but through him and Mazdas247, I have met a lot of people that I now consider some of my closest friends.

except for that Sean guy.. man this site should have never introduced you to that d00d. He's all "HOLY CRAYAP!! YOU GUYS GOT CHECKAS DOWN HEAH?!"

except for that Sean guy.. man this site should have never introduced you to that d00d. He's all "HOLY CRAYAP!! YOU GUYS GOT CHECKAS DOWN HEAH?!"

Well, ya know, you take the good with the bad. :p

Congratulations! :) My hubby (Rogue) and I met through the Mazda247 forum also. As EvilJen mentioned, we've also made lots of wonderful friends here too!

Congrats!

The wife and I met at a mazda meet, she joined this forum to talk to me, and have been married for over a year now and been together for 7 years.

"Late September of 2011, I got a stock 2006 dark grey Mazda 3i Touring 2.0L (manual) and shortly joined Mazda247.com."
Best start of any love story ever!
thank you for sharing this most special moment in your life with everyone at mazdas247.

"late september of 2011, i got a stock 2006 dark grey mazda 3i touring 2.0l (manual) and shortly joined mazda247.com."
best start of any love story ever!
Thank you for sharing this most special moment in your life with everyone at mazdas247.

hahahah +1

Thank you. And hey I had to state the facts ;)
"Late September of 2011, I got a stock 2006 dark grey Mazda 3i Touring 2.0L (manual) and shortly joined Mazda247.com."
Best start of any love story ever!
thank you for sharing this most special moment in your life with everyone at mazdas247.

8/8/2015?
Plenty of time to draw up the pre-nup...the turbo and mods on the vehicle would be tough to part with.
Congrats...may you both have much happiness and many Mazdas together. Do we see the mini-van in your future?

Back