Mazda2 Now coming to the States!

I would pay for an MS2 BIG TIME! I Really want that to be my next car if Ford doesn't give us an ST version of the Fiesta. The aftermarket for the Mazda2 will be huge either way.

Hells yes i'll buy one of those, Mazda hatchback owns. I'd love a white one, with some gold rims, tinted windows, and a system... then i'll have a nice daily driver.(alright)

nice. i'll see if the g/f would be interested when it comes out. The mpg and sportiness is hard to pass up. Hopefully they start around 11-12k range. She hates hatches though.

nice. i'll see if the g/f would be interested when it comes out. The mpg and sportiness is hard to pass up. Hopefully they start around 11-12k range. She hates hatches though.

I can see 11-12k for a base model as a realistic number considering the 3 starts at 16k.

That is what I am thinking. Looks prety sharp. Glad it is finally coming out over here.

I can't stand the thought of waiting that long now that I know it's coming here..I have
a 47 mile commute each way to the office (all highway) and the 2 will be a perfect DD.
And my Protege just turned 130k, so I was going to replace it in the spring...

2010 Mazda2

In case people haven't read about it, topspeed revealed has a review on the 2010 Mazda2, featuring details about the hatch as well as a few photos and wallpapers.

"The Japanese automaker Mazda has commenced production on their compact hatchback the Mazda2 at their AutoAlliance factory in Thailand. Although the diminutive city car may not seem so impressive, you have to remember that it did win a few car of the year awards in its previous form and that the new car comes with an all new enticing feature..."

2010-mazda2_180x130w.jpg

2010-mazda2-1_180x130w.jpg

2010-mazda2-2_180x130w.jpg

Here's the whole article:
2010 Mazda2

And also the wallpaper gallery:
2010 Mazda2 pictures

I want one as my daily driver, with rims and lowering springs of course.

Awesome! Please do take plenty of (pics) and post them here...It would be very cool to have our own press pics from a Member of the Mazda Forums Community! (2thumbs)

Back