2013~2016 Mazda wheels on a 2005 Sienna? Specs inside

:
2015 CX-5 Touring
I have a set of Mazda6 wheels with Blizzak snow tires on them that I used for 2 winters on my CX-5, but I sold the CX-5 so I'm selling the wheels too. I got a craigslist inquiry from an owner from a 2005 Sienna who wants a set of snows. The specs on the Mazda vs Toyota wheels are very close (but not identical). Can anyone confirm whether these will work before I have them come over?

Specs on my wheels/tires: 17x7jj. ET60. 5 x 114.5 with 225/65/17 Blizzak tires
Specs on the Toyota Sienna: 17x6.5j. ET45 5 x 114.3 with 225/60/17

Thanks y'all!

There's really no way for any of us to know (unless someone on here has owned a 2005ish Sienna and is familiar with wheel fitment). The biggest issue I can see is that, based on the difference in offset and wheel width, your 6's wheels will sit about 21mm more inboard (closer to the suspension) than the OEM Sienna's wheels. Aside from that, we also don't know what the backspacing is on either set of wheels, which will determine whether the wheel spokes will make contact with the brake caliper or other brake components when installed.

Provide that info to the buyer, then let them do their own due diligence and research.

No. 114.3 =! 114.5. It's Ford vs Chevy.

Oops, I didn't even catch that lol, good eye. The wheels definitely wouldn't be a direct fit in that case. And I think you meant Ford vs. Toyota.

Gotcha, good to know. I'm pretty non-knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff. I figured 0.2mm is basically non existent and would be okay. Guess not lol!

I actually tried a GM wheel (114.5) on my cx5 and while I could thread the bolts in the wheel couldn't be relied on to remain centered on the hub because of the difference.

Back