Mazda Vehicle network malfunction and master warning light on

:
ASH8
2021-2023 CX-5 + CX-9

Some owners may see the following error Message in Instrument Cluster.

Network Malfunction Error.
or
Master Warning Lamp on.
or
Connected Vehicle Range Strength-Reception Icon showing 'X'

Network.jpg

This is almost always because your TCU or Telematics Communication Unit internal malfunction, and needs the Driver (Software) to be updated Via USB Flash Drive.

If you are not having any luck with your Mazda Dealer then I may be able to assist with new update, however you should get your Dealer to rectify.

You must supply me with FULL VIN and detail.

There is no charge.

Note After Update…

After TCU update, if still having issues do the following:
1. Disconnect Negative Battery terminal and turn on Headlamps or Stop Lights to drain
residual power in system, leave disconnected for about 1 hour, reconnect Battery terminal.
Your radio station pre-set must be tuned again.

Master Warning lamp should not return.

For those who have a North American 2021 to 2023 CX-5 ONLY, MAZDA has released a Driver update for the cars TCU or Telematics Control Unit. This driver should prevent the above Network issue.

The TCU is basically a modem like your phone which has access to mobile networks.

This small file update is ONLY FOR USA AND CANADA (NA).

If you want the file you must message me.

The TCU device in your Mazda if equipped is also VIN Locked so the hardware can never be swapped out with another Mazda.

For those who have a North American 2021 to 2023 CX-5 ONLY, MAZDA has released a Driver update for the cars TCU or Telematics Control Unit. This driver should prevent the above Network issue.

The TCU is basically a modem like your phone which has access to mobile networks.

This small file update is ONLY FOR USA AND CANADA (NA).

If you want the file you must message me.

The TCU device in your Mazda if equipped is also VIN Locked so the hardware can never be swapped out with another Mazda.
Can you help me out? sent you a dm

Back