Mazda V6 PS GP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay on the posting and PM's. I was sent out of town last Monday and just got back in today. I work full time and make parts on the side. In 3 weeks I will be going full time and no longer working a job. So delays of PM's and posts will be a things of the past. The PS and WP pulleys will be back from anodize this week. Once they are in I will box, label and shipped them off. I would expect people to start seeing pulleys early next week. Thank you for your patience.

Update,

V6 PS are being picked up this Friday. So the wait is just about over. Thank you for your patience

Hopefully they(PS & WP pulleys) are going into boxes to be mailed out to us first thing monday morning. At least thats what Id like to hear

Can you hear me now?

how bout now?

still?

Where are my pullies? did they ship yet? whats really good with this?

Sorry guys, just got my labtop to connect to the net. My work sent me out on Thursday and I get back on Wednesday. My GF will be picking up the parts tomorrow and when I get in, I'll be labeling them and sending them off. I only have 2 weeks left at my current job. Thank you for your patience.

Dave,
I'll give you a call when I get back in.

Last edited:
We just got done and are loading up our equipment for the 6 hr drive back to SLC later tonight. Tomorrow will be a very busy day. I have to pickup the boxes and packaging material for nearly 200 pulleys. With boxing and labeling it will be very busy and take some time. So I will get the pictures up late tomorrow.

Sorry guys, just got my labtop to connect to the net. My work sent me out on Thursday and I get back on Wednesday. My GF will be picking up the parts tomorrow and when I get in, I'll be labeling them and sending them off. I only have 2 weeks left at my current job. Thank you for your patience.

Dave,
I'll give you a call when I get back in.

Call me between 5pm and 7pm CST please.

We just got done and are loading up our equipment for the 6 hr drive back to SLC later tonight. Tomorrow will be a very busy day. I have to pickup the boxes and packaging material for nearly 200 pulleys. With boxing and labeling it will be very busy and take some time. So I will get the pictures up late tomorrow.

2 days ago

Just pulled in to SLC. We will be unloading our equipment and I'll be heading home for a few hours of sleep. I will get some pictures up today or tomorrow.

Please post up pics

And for those people who requested refunds but didn't get them yet?

Please address this.

Brach,
Let me remind you that what you are doing if you don't not produce the product we ordered from you or refund the money we have paid to you is a federal crime since you would be committing internet fraud and it is across state lines.You need to contact me tomorrow and give me a reasonable timetable of when the pullies will be shipped and when the people have requested a refund will be paid before I contact the authorities.Call me tomorrow after 11AM CST.

Dave

I'm just going to say where the hell are our pulleys. Why are you taking orders from the speeds if you can't even get ours out to us (mazda6 v6)? Its been long enough and you're going to have a LOT of extra pulleys on your hands soon along with having to give back a LOT of refunds if we don't see any concrete evidence that the pulleys are on their way.

I made a post on Thursday letting everyone know I just got back in town. I work a job that sends me out of town with nothing more than a few hour notice. So my bags are packed all the time. This is a nightmare for me and this is my last week.
I got the parts and here is a picture.

V6PS,WP.jpg

I have to ream the center bore of each pulley because they are a pressed fit and was anodized. I have the reamer and will do that after work on Monday. This way it's a tight fit that will not cause any issues.

I'm not sure why you guys seem to think I'm not putting up updates. I can find them and people read them. I work a full time job right now (that was posted as well) and I have just over a week left. The V6 pulleys have been the worse nightmare possible for everyone involved. The WP pulley was made wrong and everyone got 2 pulleys with one being wrong. With me having to remake the correct one it took sometime. Those have been done and had to be anodized (posted that as well). Things like that are out of my control and at the mercy of an outside source.
These parts look great and with them being a NEW part, mistakes happen. Everyone got the wrong pulley and can see that the wrong part was made.
I can not spent 24/7 on the board and put up an update ASAP.
I'm sorry if this doesn't work for everyone. I am trying my very best to get this right and have them in your hands. I want nothing more than to see everyone running the part. With the first mistake, I will not make a second and will ream the WP and PS center bores before sending them out. I ask that everyone be patience as the parts are done and just needing the final machine to ensure problem free fit. I made these for you V6 guys to bring something new to the market.
This is my last week at my full time job and will be very busy. As I have already posted, I have so many packages going out that it will take a few days to get them all out. So, just wait and you'll see the correct WP pulley and the PS pulley on your door soon. The Post Office takes anywhere from 2-7 days. So I will start getting them out on Tuesday and will have them all out by the end of the week. Please give it the right amount of time for the Post Office to deliver it. Next weekend I will finally be able to spend more time on the forums and things like this will be a thing of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back