mazda protege 5 headlight, fog light, and stock interior

hi every1, i wanna sincerely thank everyone whom have purchased parts from me. it has now come time to get rid of my leftover. this is all i have left.

radio Bezel - $45 shipped
clear side markers - $20/each shipped
wiper stalk - $25-$30 shipped
You can have all the blank switches and coin holder pictured for $15 shipped within US or else $2/each shipped
3 - A PILARS @ $20/each shipped (open to offer depending on location)
5- B PILLARS @ $20/each shipped (open to offer depending on location)
tweeters pair - $40 shipped
tweeter pair blanks - $10
Dim switch - $10 shipped. u can have all the dim switch for $30 shipped and sell it yourself.

UPDATED PICS:

Last edited:
sorry i don't have the brackets.

i am finished with my seasonal/temp job and now have a little more time to get rid of left overs.

let me know if you need anything. i found steering wheel + air bag, headlights BLACK + CHROME, AUTO ECU, and some odd and ends. if i have it i will let you know.

Is the cupholder from the first page still for sale? The 03 version without lid.

its been awhile so i will have to look. will get back to you soon.

Black Housing headlight pending sale ...jnr19

if the sun visors are still for sale how much shipped to 63049? and would you sell just the driver side visor? thanks

last fog light SOLD...EGTT91

Thanks!

still have few things laying around. window switches, radio, cluster, steering wheel, air bag ECU, ETC.

let me know what you need.

Last edited:
Probably a far shot but do you have the upper hood portion of a front bra? I got the bottom bit and lucked out on the top bit. If you have a whole bra, I'd make it worth your while and pick that up too...

sorry i don't have the bra.

my friend is junking his car soon. if anyone need black housing headlights let me know soon. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back