*Mazda of the Month 2.0* VOTE NOW for May!

*Mazda of the Month 2.0* VOTE NOW for May!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn....you know.....cf_z just made me realize why I left that sinking website. BABYFACE I LOVE YOU, HAHAHAHA. Ok korey...good deal on the ban hammer. Too much bs for everyones liking.

:)

This month is so messed up.
If I can, withdraw me from the running and give everyone who voted for me another shot.
Thanks.

someone vote for mntblueP5 and boostedprotege so they arent tied with that guy!

i want him to win something still :D

Wonder why I post the following in every MOTM thread?

icon4.gif
NOTE: Any smartass, flametory and or off topic posts will be deleted and the poster will receive an infraction!

Because I have ZERO TOLERANCE for BS in the MOTM threads and on the forums in general.

Big Thanks goes out to our new Super Moderator, evilmonkeyMSP for promptly responding to the problem and handling it in an effective manner. (thumb)

Ps...I cleaned up a few recent threads in here as well.

This thread has been cleaned up. DO NOT clutter it again because I will hand out infractions at that point.

cf_z, if it was up to me, you would no longer be allowed in this competition due to your poor attitude and bitterness towards other fellow Mazdas which you dont think meet your standards. I would have voted for you but after seeing your inability to keep your negative thoughts and comments to yourself I don't think you deserve a single vote.

THIS IS AN OPINON BASED CONTEST! No car is better than another and members vote on how much THEY like the car. Your car is not better than mine and mine is no better than anyone elses. I dont see how you fail to see that this is just a good natured contest used to bring this community together. Next time entering perhaps you should consider these things and maybe you'll enjoy yourself more. No one here DESERVES to win anything. The members decide who gets the recognition and its up to what they think is best in their minds.

Any further BS in regards to this will be dealt with.

Thanks all,
Evil.

Well, not only is this a poor showing of his character but also all I needed to see to remove him and his car from this contest.

Some lovely posts by cf_z from the mx6 forums...

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Yesterday, 22:53 #24 (permalink)
cf_z

LOLZ, i got em all riled up.

Too bad they dont realize that i really couldnt give a rats ass about that site. My whole point of the ranting post was to get some attention... looks like it worked. </td></tr></tbody></table>
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Yesterday, 22:58 #26 (permalink)
cf_z

i should say

"i cheated anyways"

HAHA. </td></tr></tbody></table>
Pathetic.

wow.... sad....glad i entered the month before hahahahah.. sucks for the people who actually care... this month should be re-done..

This MOTM thread is fine and will continue as planned. cf_z is responsible for the slight inconvenience this month and will suffer the blame for a very very long time.

Nah, I cant see that anylonger....tell ya what:

For those who were eligable to vote and voted for cf_z and would like to use their vote towards a more worthy cause please PM me and let me know who you want to vote for.

I'll make sure you're not on the list for anyone else and add a tally for who you'd now life to vote for.

Good idea, evil...But try to keep the process as simple and streamlined as possible...Thanks.

This month is so messed up.
If I can, withdraw me from the running and give everyone who voted for me another shot.
Thanks.

Short answer: Sorry, no...Note the following MOTM rule:

Once you have entered (posted) your Mazda, you may not withdraw from the contest.

Long answer: See, this is not what I want to happen here every time some PUNK decides to break the rules and crash the MOTM party. The integrity of the MOTM contest must be maintained even if votes are lost and or drama is drummed up. That means, any inconveniences that may occur while unfortunate, are solely the responsibility of the PUNK who caused them.

Note that any Member who breaks MOTM/Site rules will be warned and dealt with without fail each and every time.

The show must go on and will go on.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, everyone!

Ya know it doesn't matter how many times i read the 100 post rule... i still vote lol. So I won't bother sending you a pm with my new vote Evil. Too bad Colin had to cheat, it is a damn nice car. Anyway good luck to the rest!

you have been around for at least a year, so we are guessing you would be legit. you just have more of a life than the rest of us!

Or you could just be like me and give your opinion on every little aspect of this forum and gain a post count. Though my post count is high (and I've been around for a few years now) I generally don't make useless posts. Plus, "off-topic" posts don't count IIRC. In either case, I am a legit member as I have attended many meets and point people to this site every Mazda I see.

That all being said, it sucks that he did that. Lame if you ask me. However, the saying goes "Don't throw out the bushel for one bad apple."

And as Antoine so succinctly put it, the show must go on... and so it shall.

I'd like to apologize for voting in this thread. I totally spaced out on the 100 post count rule.

I love my mx6 and what I have done to it. I know it's not the fastest or newest car in the world but it makes me happy to have something to wrench on without having to pay anything for it. Hell, it doesn't even move most of the time but I work on it anyway. That's why all of us are here. We enjoy working on cars. We just have different interests and abilities.

My 09 mazda3 hatch is awesome too but it's a totally different car. 29mpg FTW!

I'd like to apologize for voting in this thread. I totally spaced out on the 100 post count rule.

I love my mx6 and what I have done to it. I know it's not the fastest or newest car in the world but it makes me happy to have something to wrench on without having to pay anything for it. Hell, it doesn't even move most of the time but I work on it anyway. That's why all of us are here. We enjoy working on cars. We just have different interests and abilities.

My 09 mazda3 hatch is awesome too but it's a totally different car. 29mpg FTW!

Herehere.

hahahahah, you guys all make me laugh. I'll take the blame for the most traffic in 4 days this site has ever seen... :lol:

Can i have another vote??

Yeah, cause getting on a site and pissing people off on purpose is my idea of a good time. Man, I bet you are the coolest guy you know in your little clan.
(gtfo)
i can see my post were deleted for no damn reason.Im glad i kinda left this forum lol mods r to sensative...

Well it is their forum afterall. Personally I think the mods here are quite chill. Sorry they don't put up with morons. I like a place where I can come and get some honest advice rather than "Oh man, you're such a homo. You need some m4d tyte mods." I am actually quite sick of "internet badasses." I never saw your posts so I can't judge what happened but they do what they do because they want their site to stay and thrive. If you have beef, man up and tell them in a PM, instead of getting back on here and showing your ass some more.

Sorry mods. Just sticking up for ya. I love you guys (only slight homo).

boost why havnt you entered your car on here its the opposit of black betty minus its a transformer??? why are you trying to be more then normal boost come on play nice... see you at eecmm

100_0638.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

Last edited:
my vote if we could rank them.
1.babyface
2.mspeed
3.superskater
I have to start working on some exterior mods before I can even consider trying for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back