*Mazda of the Month 2.0* VOTE now for July!

VOTE for the next MOTM! Deadline July 7th 2008!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if things were to get this technical wouldn't the past motm's need to be looked at. just cause some months may have been bigger margins who says all the winners votes were "legit". i say give everyone a right to vote a hundred post are alot to be given a right to vote. its a fashion show for our cars!!! LET THE PEOPLE VOTE!!!! that is all...:)

they do that every month, this is the first time its been posted do to the close race

they do that every month, this is the first time its been posted do to the close race

i call bull! reason being this was not posted by antoine but by a contestant of the MOTM. i protest it too if i put as much effort into my car as 808 did. but it cannot be said that they do it every month and i believe it. if antoine posted it or until antoine post this as his own the it can be believed. are we just suppose to take the word that the winner is...so and so...yeah we always have. cause it is "trusted" in until something like this happens.
if there was a blow out and one won by 25 votes it would be said "holy s***... so and so crushed them by 25 votes! Not "Technically the victor claimed his spoils not by 25 but by a mere 1!" I'm just shooting the s*** here... Points being... if its for fun then let it be for fun... technicalities and fun dont mix. thats when athletes stop playing for fun of the sport and only for the money...things get ugly and no more enjoyment.

i call bull! reason being this was not posted by antoine but by a contestant of the MOTM. i protest it too if i put as much effort into my car as 808 did. but it cannot be said that they do it every month and i believe it. if antoine posted it or until antoine post this as his own the it can be believed. are we just suppose to take the word that the winner is...so and so...yeah we always have. cause it is "trusted" in until something like this happens.
if there was a blow out and one won by 25 votes it would be said "holy s***... so and so crushed them by 25 votes! Not "Technically the victor claimed his spoils not by 25 but by a mere 1!" I'm just shooting the s*** here... Points being... if its for fun then let it be for fun... technicalities and fun dont mix. thats when athletes stop playing for fun of the sport and only for the money...things get ugly and no more enjoyment.

wow, calling bull on me, you've been a member for what three months? trust me i've checked a couple of months tallies personally and the true winner always wins,

however this format for 100 post to count has only been in place for a couple months when someone kept getting people from other forums to come join and vote for him and never to be heard of again.

eh, its no big deal guys.... sure id like to win, but if its not meant to be this month, then ill try again (right mickey??)

yea what's all the fuss about? jeez, you don't see jbird or 808 arguin do you? lol

The 100 post count rule is a good one and one I followed when I became a new member (wow that brings back memories lol).

If someone wanted to win and there wasn't that rule, they could make an endless amount of fake email accounts and fake accounts on here and vote themselves MOTM easily.

"You got hosed Davey, you got hosed." Damn, i can't wait til the next poll, I should have some awesome pics by then.

wow, calling bull on me, you've been a member for what three months? trust me i've checked a couple of months tallies personally and the true winner always wins,

however this format for 100 post to count has only been in place for a couple months when someone kept getting people from other forums to come join and vote for him and never to be heard of again.

it was nothing you should have taken personal... i may have registered 3 months ago but i have come on here for over a year checkin on stuff and seeing what people are doing. wasnt until i actually doing stuff to the mazda that i started making posts to figure stuff out and get ideas. ive been a member just not an active or visible one. im sure many do it also

yea what's all the fuss about? jeez, you don't see jbird or 808 arguin do you? lol

The 100 post count rule is a good one and one I followed when I became a new member (wow that brings back memories lol).

If someone wanted to win and there wasn't that rule, they could make an endless amount of fake email accounts and fake accounts on here and vote themselves MOTM easily.

..and this would make them a loser regardless. how boring is your life to do something like that... dont get me wrong i believe it has been done but they would still be a friggin(loser)!
Oh and there is a silent fuss going on dont be confused. My man 808 wants this win bad. he has been leading early then all of a sudden he is tied. i would pull the vote card too if i was getting screwed!!
"You got hosed Davey, you got hosed." Damn, i can't wait til the next poll, I should have some awesome pics by then.
Highway, if your davey then yeah you are the one that got hosed...

it was you and 808 originally then your peeps disappeared.

Either way congrats to both of you!! both cars looks awesome to me. i didnt vote cause i couldnt make up my mind. jbirds looks wicked clean in his pics, 808 gots some crazy mods...

It's all good. I got some extra goodies on the car now, so next month will be interesting.

That's a good question there my friend... i've been patiently waiting also... would be cool to have both our cars posted on the home page as M'sOTM

Sorry about the delay guys, I've been uber busy and my net connection has been acting up at home...Damn ADSL!!! (argh) Maybe I should spring for FIBER ;)

Well...I counted up the "legit" votes (votes from Members with at least 100 posts in accordance with the MOTM Rules) and here are the results:

808MP5 = 29 Votes!

Jbiird317 = 21 Votes!

Assuming I didn't make some horrible mistake...The winner is...

808MP5! Congrats! (first)

It was definitely a real battle and I want to thank all those Members who participated this month! (2thumbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back