Mazda North America Reports Increased Sales

singlemalt_18

My Way IS the Highway
:
18Sig9/07GT7AWD
Mazda North American sales rise 16.7% in November
By Ruth Mantell
Last Update: 2:33 PM ET Dec 1, 2006

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Mazda Motor Corp. (MZDAF : Last: 6.80+0.30+4.62%) on Friday said North American Operations reported sales of 20,792 vehicles for November, up 16.7% from 17,817 during the same period in the prior year.

From what my friend at the Mazda dealership tells me, that additional 3000 vehicles are CX-7s. According to him, they are attracting buyers in their 30s through their 60s, and sales have been growing by double-digits every month since its release. Most surprising to them, many Mazda3 owners trading up the the CX-7. He said they were not expecting that, and they don't quite know what to make of it.

Good for Mazda! Looks like they have a winner.

Amen!

Just wait until you see what the CX-9 does to this market.

singlemalt_18 said:
Mazda North American sales rise 16.7% in November
By Ruth Mantell
Last Update: 2:33 PM ET Dec 1, 2006

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Mazda Motor Corp. (MZDAF : Last: 6.80+0.30+4.62%) on Friday said North American Operations reported sales of 20,792 vehicles for November, up 16.7% from 17,817 during the same period in the prior year.

From what my friend at the Mazda dealership tells me, that additional 3000 vehicles are CX-7s. According to him, they are attracting buyers in their 30s through their 60s, and sales have been growing by double-digits every month since its release. Most surprising to them, many Mazda3 owners trading up the the CX-7. He said they were not expecting that, and they don't quite know what to make of it.

Good for Mazda! Looks like they have a winner.

i completely agree. The CX-9 should potentially shatter some of the big lux japan brands. I cant wait. Mazda is on a roll. Check out edmunds w/the 2007 editor pics. Mazda3, Cx-7, CX-9, and MX-5. Thats companydomination in practical markets usually consumed by Honda/Toyota etc.

Back