Mazda Miata 1.6 and 1.8 Valve covers, painted crinkle finish - PM me, black or red!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad

Contributor
$75 per valve cover.
Painted Crinkle Red or Crinkle Black. I'll do gloss if you like as well.
High Temp ceramic paint.
Currently I have two 1.6L valve covers and one 1.8 ready to paint.

If you hit me up ASAP and have a different color preference then let me know. Blue, Yellow, Green etc.

I'll post a pic of the VC with my name asap

Two Miata VC ready to be cleaned and painted and one BMW M42 VC already painted gloss red. I've sold two Miata VC in red but didn't keep the pics.

Attachments

• Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 460
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 363
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 384
I've got black crinkle and gloss red ready to go, will be doing one of each on the 1.6 shortly

I finished all cleaning prep and paint today.
Curing now for the next 48 hrs.

Not good pics due to a dark garage and a bright flash. Looks less glossy in person.
Glamour shots for ebay to be done in daylight.

I'll be sanding off the raised lettering on the 1.8 to let the raw aluminum letters shine.
I have the chrome acorn bolts and chrome crossover pipe for the 1.6 cover. I may be persuaded to sell the chrome acorn bolts with the 1.8 as well. Looks way better than the ugly hex heads.
I think I may do the other 1.6 in black wrinkle too.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    624 KB · Views: 8,729
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    724.1 KB · Views: 744
Last edited:
I only have a 1.6L that I can do in gloss red. It would look like the red BMW VC I posted above.

I'll hopefully get these finished up this weekend.

May find crinkle red for future use.

I just want to say that I have to pay to sell items like this you are doing as ordered or on multiples......SO you might want to watch your step. Its different if youre selling one off your car, but your clearly trying to sell multiples made to order, which will likely not fly once an Admin or FS moderator sees it.

I'll just put them on ebay then. Cancel the thread if it needs to be.

I sell plenty of random stuff on forums and ebay and have no security issues with Paypal protection.

I'd sell cheaper here but just I looked at the forum requirements and I'm not going to send all that stuff to some random forum to be posted for any yahoo to grab. Sorry, too many identity theft and phishing issues around for me to post every last personal detail and my ID online. Just doesn't seems too sketchy to me. Buyers and sellers should have equal protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back