Mazda Meet 5/18/2013 Winking Lizard/Lizardville Copley/Montrose

Im guessing itll be pretty busy. Maybe 115-130...up to you. I dont have anything to do all weekend

Update: i just got off the phone with them and they wont take any reservations in advance...only frst come first serve, so ill try to get there a bit early saturday and ask for 20-25 seats

I will reach out to the owner, just get me a count of the people coming to the meet.

My phone arrives tomorrow!!!!! So bring me my LG Swag and show me how to play with all of the tools and toys!!

I will reach out to the owner, just get me a count of the people coming to the meet.

My phone arrives tomorrow!!!!! So bring me my LG Swag and show me how to play with all of the tools and toys!!

Remind me about the swag saturday morning, i'll forget!

looks like 24 if everyone on the list below is still coming plus im sure there'll be a few that havent posted yet.

-Sho
-Marlon & Lauri
-burkerre
-Evan #1
-Jake
-Ryan
-Realgib3 (MSF)
-Tim (new guy from hudson)
-Patrick + 1
-Marc + 1
-Thomas and Amber
-3 people from 6crew
-Marc and Linda
-Evan #2
-Fez
-Pmpkin head (maybe)

Last edited:
I'm checking with my friend to see if he wants to come. He bought a blue gen2 MS3 last year. He's coming to Mid-Ohio and I've been trying to get him to post up on the forums lol. I'll let you know ASAP if he's coming or not

Ok, my friend responded and he's coming with his girlfriend. My girlfriend is also coming. So I'm updating that list with a "+3" next to my name

-Sho
-Marlon & Lauri
-burkerre
-Evan #1
-Jake
-Ryan
-Realgib3 (MSF)
-Tim (new guy from hudson)
-Patrick + 1
-Marc + 1
-Thomas and Amber
-3 people from 6crew
-Marc and Linda
-Evan #2 +3
-Fez
-Pmpkin head (maybe)

is the Marc + 1 and the Marc and Linda a duplicate? or do we have more than one Marc now? will we have to start I and II on them too? we could call Marc P the OG since he's been around longer ... looking forward to seeing everyone!! if it's NICE maybe we could get a table outside?

And I am burkerre +1 FYI :) and I might also be one of the 3 6crew guys, so it might be a wash anyway!

see everyone Saturday!

Burkerre, is your +1 your buddy from canton with the RX7? You and him are 2 of the 3 others from 6Crew

Score, already on the books for attendance. Are you showing up at the lizard or my house first?

I'm new to the Mazda world, but I will be joining with burkerre. Just bought a first gen Rx7 for my birthday in march :)

I called this am thinking we could get their 'private party room' - but they don't have one there : / so I guess we'll have to deal with it and hope for the best. It'll be a nice day to hang out and wait anyway. Looking forward to seeing y'all!! : D

rx7 for your birthday? That's like an opposite of a good birthday treat.

kidddddin :p

Yea, I knew what I was getting into, but for the money I couldnt pass up lol. I have a few family friends that race Rx7's in SCCA.

Also thanks for the warm welcome! Pumped to meet everybody.

Back