Mazda Meet 5/18/2013 Winking Lizard/Lizardville Copley/Montrose

:
2007 mazdaspeed 3 GT
Lets all meet up and have a good time on Saturday, May 18th at the new Winking Lizard Location!

There's a large patio with outdoor bar, tons of indoor seating, as well as Lizardville (tons of individual bottled beers that you can purchase to take home or have chilled, whiskey bar, and cigars).

I'm thinking 2pm (Marlon or Lauri, if you could get me some info on who to contact to get tables reserved and whatnot!)

Also, if the weather is nice; would anyone be down for a cruise through the valley after the meet? The lizard is about 10-15 minutes away from some fun twisty roads!

79 Springside DrAkron, OH 44333-4559 is the address for the new location!

Dammit, I'm having a 6Crew meet that day. Perhaps we could meet up, let me see what they want to do.

Damn. I hate living on the other side of the state. Too bad the western Ohio guys and gals don't wanna start something like this.

Damn! I get back from London at 11:15pm that day so I probably won't make it.

Boo-hoo, I'm getting back from freaking London and I'll be sleepy... Shut up, Will. :D

Damn. I hate living on the other side of the state. Too bad the western Ohio guys and gals don't wanna start something like this.

I feel your pain. There is just a group of tuners to hang out with over here, but nothing in the mazda family :( Usually a younger crowd that I don't want to associate with because of the stupid things they do sometimes.

Ok, so, there will be 4 cars in my group, 2 6's and 2 RX7's. 6Crew decided to show up

I feel your pain. There is just a group of tuners to hang out with over here, but nothing in the mazda family :( Usually a younger crowd that I don't want to associate with because of the stupid things they do sometimes.
Lets try to get a meet going sometime this summer out that way. Im sure we can round up some of the NE OH guys to make the trip

Lets try to get a meet going sometime this summer out that way. Im sure we can round up some of the NE OH guys to make the trip

There is that autocross meet thing in August ;)

There is that autocross meet thing in August ;)

Yep. We'll be camping the night before hopefully too. If there is a low turnout again you guys are more than welcome to crash at my place again. There is no reason to drive all the way out here for me, though I do appreciate the thought. I make it to one of your guys meets before the year is done with. Not to thread crap, but will Phen be having his annual BBQ again this year?

s***. Too bad this couldn't be Sunday. Aaah well. Have fun!

Your one of the western Ohio peeps I was referring too. Hahaha. In Lima all that's around here are douchey college kids from northwestern (UNOH), or rednecks from there with bad trucks.

Huh. Didn't know there was a Mazda group around me! I happened onto the Ohio thread while looking for wheels for my 5. How often do you folks meet up in the warm season? I'm in Stow. Never hurts to find groups around you!

Back