Mazda CX-5 2.2 D Skyactive (2012 model) code P2118

PMH

:
Mazda CX-5
Hi, recently I've experienced all kind of faults coming up (SCBS inspection, TPMS inspection, a red warning triangle and also engine inspection necessary) and the engine goes into emergency mode. Turning the engine off and on again clears the fault. Using a OBD II(while engine was running), I got several fault codes, but the first one is P2118 Throttle Actuator Control Current Range. After making a search at the web I found several videoes on cleaning the Throttle body on the 2.0 Gasoline version, but nothing on the 2.2 Diesel. Can't find any Throttle body on my car either. I'm a newbie into this, so I wonder is there any throttle body on the diesel version, and if so where is it situated? Are there anyone else who have expereinced similar issues with their cars? Any tips are much apprieciated.
Screenshot_20211012-210935.jpg
Screenshot_20211012-210955.jpg
Screenshot_20211012-211011.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, recently I've experienced all kind of faults coming up (SCBS inspection, TPMS inspection, a red warning triangle and also engine inspection necessary) and the engine goes into emergency mode. Turning the engine off and on again clears the fault. Using a OBD II(while engine was running), I got several fault codes, but the first one is P2118 Throttle Actuator Control Current Range. After making a search at the web I found several videoes on cleaning the Throttle body on the 2.0 Gasoline version, but nothing on the 2.2 Diesel. Can't find any Throttle body on my car either. I'm a newbie into this, so I wonder is there any throttle body on the diesel version, and if so where is it situated? Are there anyone else who have expereinced similar issues with their cars? Any tips are much apprieciated.View attachment 303958View attachment 303959View attachment 303960View attachment 303961
Hi, did you manage to fix this issue? I am having the same problem in mine now

Back