Mazda Connect: Things I lost after the recent upgrade

When I brought my 2019 CX-5 Signature into the dealership earlier this month for an oil change and tire rotation, they told me they also "updated the radio," by which I assume they meant upgraded the firmware for the Mazda Connect infotainment system. I can't see any difference, except that it no longer does something I really appreciated -- give me the fuel economy for my last drive every time I turn the car off. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there any way I can restore this feature?

Solution
Look under Applications and then Fuel Economy Monitor. It's in there somewhere.

I needed to take a walk so I checked this out and @Conrad 16.5 is right on the money. From the Home screen, go to Applications, then Fuel Economy Monitor. From that screen, press the knob (or tap on the red arrow) to bring up a submenu, then scroll to the right and press the gear icon to access the settings. There is a box you can check for this option.
Look under Applications and then Fuel Economy Monitor. It's in there somewhere.

I needed to take a walk so I checked this out and @Conrad 16.5 is right on the money. From the Home screen, go to Applications, then Fuel Economy Monitor. From that screen, press the knob (or tap on the red arrow) to bring up a submenu, then scroll to the right and press the gear icon to access the settings. There is a box you can check for this option.

Upvote 0
Solution
Back