Mazda all weather mats for sale

sbmrinaldi

:
07 CX9 Grand Touring FWD
I bought these new for out Mazda CX9 and now just moved to AZ and don't need them anymore. I actually just put the carpet mats back in the car. Great shape, just need to hose them off if you want.

The mats are the OEM Mazda black all weather mats. The rears are sold and just have the 2 front mats left.

Who needs to hose them off? I'm really hoping YOU will hose them off before you ship them to whoever buys them... Just sayin'.

Who needs to hose them off? I'm really hoping YOU will hose them off before you ship them to whoever buys them... Just sayin'.

It was me who bought them and they were NOT hosed off. I was going to ask but I figured it was a no brainer. Luckily it is pouring here so I just threw them out on the deck to get rinsed. Oh well. Live and learn and never assume anything.

Sorry, and didn't figure it was a HUGE deal. I just moved and still working on getting unpacked and for that matter don't even own a hose currently. The moving company could not fit all my belongings and that was part of what was left 1700 miles behind.

Back