Mazda '92 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamz

:
Mazda, Protege..2nd Gen
(hi) Hi. I'm trying to sell my 2nd gen '92 Mazda Protege. There has been little minor improvement done to the car such as in engine and wheels. It has new racing springs and struts. Details of the car as as follows:
- tinted windows
- 5 speed
- A/C
- New stereo and speakers
- Racing seats
- Better air filter
- and so on

The car was initially a project car, but I've change my mind in making further improvements to it. I'm looking for a buyer who would like to continue on the project as a racing car. (wink) (2thumbs) (drive)

Selling price $2000 obo.

Attachments

• 100_0944.jpg
    100_0944.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 789
  • 100_0950.jpg
    100_0950.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 809
  • 100_0959.JPG
    100_0959.JPG
    660.6 KB · Views: 771
  • 100_0960.JPG
    100_0960.JPG
    457.6 KB · Views: 759
  • 100_0969.JPG
    100_0969.JPG
    539.4 KB · Views: 750
Last edited:
jamz said:
(hi) Hi. I'm trying to sell my 2nd gen '92 Mazda Protege. There has been little minor improvement done to the car such as in engine and wheels. It has new racing springs and struts. Details of the car as as follows:
- tinted windows
- 5 speed
- A/C
- New stereo and speakers
- Racing seats
- Better air filter
- and so on

The car was initially a project car, but I've change my mind in making further improvements to it. I'm looking for a buyer who would like to continue on the project as a racing car. (wink) (2thumbs) (drive)

Selling price $2000 obo.
mileage, location?

iwokeupfrmadrea said:
mileage, location?

location = San Dimas, CA
mileage = 125k the engine is rebuilt

If you're not interested, do you know who might be?

:)

JITB said:
ahhhhhhhhh sohc...*runs*

What is sohc? And yes, the car runs. That's what I love about 2nd Mazda Protege.. they still run and not difficult to work on.

jamz said:
What is sohc? And yes, the car runs. That's what I love about 2nd Mazda Protege.. they still run and not difficult to work on.
single over head cam

iwokeupfrmadrea said:
try posting in the forsale section ;)

I moved his rotary forum post there...and this one is closing shop...Go here for the same thread. Thanks

Don't take drugs...Don't post your thread multiple times ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back