Mazda 6 Hatch Premieres at Geneva Show

kcagle

This thing is beautiful. I really hope the aftermarket picks it up, b/c my 626 is minimally supported by the aftermarket:
1015347071.3288391771.jpg

go to the yahoo media center where they publish AP and reuters media and run a search on : Geneva and you'll get all the pics published from the auto show.

Performance Parts for Mazda6

My company/website will be offering parts for the engines that will be available in the Mazda6.

The base engine will be the 2.3L Duratec and the upgrade option is the 3.0L V6 Duratec engine. The 3.0L is currently found in Ford and Mazda applications (Taurus, Escape, Tribute, etc.).

The 2.3L and the 3.0L engine in the Mazda6 will have Mazdas S-VT technology (Sequential-Valve Timing), thus giving more HP and TQ than the standard versions of these engines.

Once the Mazda6 becomes available for purchase in the USA, we will be looking for a donor car we can develop parts on, the owner will of course get these parts for free.

Come visit our site:

www.DuratecPerformance.com

and bookmark it for future use. We only have our message board up now, but our store and main site will be coming soon.

Thanks,

Nikolas

there was a article on the car in autoweek. it said late 2003 they are comming out with a v6 awd wagon version. This car is defintly gonna help mazda sales its an awseome car.

Back