Mazda 3 2.0 makes 330 WHP

Hey...how did you get (Sorry...stupid question) up to 16 psi. I know you have a controller, properly put on and all.
Basicly, what tools did you use through all the stages?
Turbo Kit itself...turbo controller, any e managers? dyno tuned? or did you tune it by yourself? if so..how hard is that? I would really love to save money and put on a turbo and tune it myself...if I had to I would bring it into a dyno shop and let them tune it if necessary...but thanks!!

9JordonFlex9 said:
Hey...how did you get (Sorry...stupid question) up to 16 psi. I know you have a controller, properly put on and all.
Basicly, what tools did you use through all the stages?
Turbo Kit itself...turbo controller, any e managers? dyno tuned? or did you tune it by yourself? if so..how hard is that? I would really love to save money and put on a turbo and tune it myself...if I had to I would bring it into a dyno shop and let them tune it if necessary...but thanks!!

I work with turbos everyday. I have my own shop and own a 248C Dynojet dyno with the latest sofware version in house. This allows me to test different setups when designing kits to bring the best. I keep many parts in stock and use the same turbo to test cars. This allows me to test the same unit in different cars without spending that much money, therefore bringing good products at the lowest posible price. We also design and cast our own parts in cast iron and cast aluminum for factory like products and good reliability.

I use Haltech products for our kits and our cars, dyno tune the cars ourselves and deliver the kits with a properly tuned ECU. You might want to do a fine tuning after it is installed.

problem is i won't be able to get 500whp on 91 octane... but nonetheless our cars have amazing potential and seems to be greatly turbo friendly. hopefully that maybe the case but the tranny is not liking it... i'm soo amazed as to how juans stock tranny is handing the abuse.

so juan when do u plan on taking the 2.0L to the limit like you have with the 2.3L??

Now for tuning turbos, they take it on a dyno and tune it from there right? Because there is a place an hour away...that does mazdas, dodge, mitsu, suby, and just a few more...like a total of 7 or so...I would have to take it there and get it tuned and #s to show right? :) I would love to show 275whp and around 285wtq....happy days it would be

Back