Matte White CX-5

Just saw this thread and joined the forum to ask you which make and model are your wheels? I have a white cx5 gt on order and would like to get similar wheels in 20's or 22's if I can afford it. Are there any scrubbing issues under the guards or mods you had to make to get them to fit? Spacers?

hey, it's 22" Project Kahn Cosworth, im running 285/35/22 all around. I have slight rubbing in the front if I turn the wheel 10/10. if you just turn it 9.5/10 they are perfectly fine. No spacers though.

WOW.. Just, WOW!!! Love it! This is pretty close to my dream CX-5 as far as appearance is concerned.. Red painted calipers would look amazing!

Great job!

Great pics guys! I am going to try and convince the Mrs to trade in her black CX5 for a white 2014 model --- hers a CX5 and me a 2014 Mazda 6!

That is a really really nice car!!

Hi Sthio,

I really like your modification of cx 5.
I am in Australia and will be purchasing a white second hand cx 5 soon.
I don't have much experience with upsizing wheels or any tuning of the cx 5.

Could you please let me know all the modification you did to your car?? (Including badge and series of your car)
I know you did mention wheel size etc but I would greatly appreciate if I can get all the info so I can show it to my local tuning guys to get a quote.

Thank you for your time. And that car REALLY looks great!
I just literally want to copy that and add Matt black emblem to it!

Cheers.

Man your car looks awesome! Too bad they screwed up and put the steering wheel on the wrong side.....:)

Back