Mat to cover up tracks between first and second row

We don't like the exposed tracks between the first and second row, as we are afraid that stuff from the kids will get in there. The tracks are also not very comfortable to put your feet down. As we don't use the third row seat often, we are looking for a carpet that covers up the tracks between the first and second row. Has anyone seen anything like this?

I went to an auto supply store (can't remember which one, AutoZone maybe?) and got a black rubber mat that goes across the whole floor in the second row. I had to do a little trimming to make it fit, but it protects the carpet from my daughter's muddy soccer shoes. It doesn't look too bad, and I can pull it out and hose it off when it gets too bad. You might check out carpet runners at WalMart or some other department stores...

Aother idea if you dont slide the middle seat...
go to Checker/Shucks/Kragen and get a roll of black automotive carpet. Its about 5' wide. Cut a piece for each track about 2 inches bigger all around except the seat end, and then put it OVER the track, but UNDER the floor mats, so only the part covering the track is visible. The mat should hold it in place, and make the tracks disappear.

Back