Massive Performance Part-Out (MP3 ECU, Fidanza, CAI, Kartboy, AEM, Medieval, SLS)

So, the time has come. Here's a dump of pretty much all the performance parts I have, with some pretty desirable OEM parts too (roof rack, package tray, timing belt kit, etc). I may be adding a few more items, and eventually I will be parting out everything in the car. Most prices should be close to market value and unless otherwise noted, the price includes shipping to locations in the USA. I've also grouped some items with a purchase price that is lower for those interested. PMs are a better way to contact me than posting on the thread. Paypal only, please.

I'm not really doing dibs unless someone has made a pretty clear commitment to buy a part. If you make me an offer and I respond with my paypal address, I reserve the right to sell the part to someone else if you don't respond. There's been lots of interest expressed, but I need to move these parts as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding, and I hope these parts make your ride more enjoyable!

UDP2.jpg

RR-Racing Underdrive, Lightweight Crank Pulley $125

ModSale3a.jpg

626 Valve Cover (some chipping and surface corrosion, but looks relatively good) $80
1.8L Ignition Coils (both used but working well) $60 (only one still available)
NGK 1.8L Wires (used, but in good working order) $OLD

ModSale4a.jpg

Fidanza Flywheel for 2.0L (used, needs new friction plate) $OLD
Exedy KMZ08 Clutch Kit $OLD

ModSale5a.jpg

Tsudo Header (surface corrosion) $OLD
SLS Catted Midpipe (not in great shape) $50 (pick-up only)
Corksport Exhaust Hangers $OLD

ModSale6a.jpg

Medieval Power Steering Pulley (appears new) $OLD
Medieval Water Pump Pulley (used but works fine) $OLD
OEM Crank Pulley $25
Used Power Steering Pump $45

ModSale7a.jpg

Jay Racing Thermal TB Spacer with proper hardware (new) $OLD
RR-Racing Rear Motor Mount Inserts (new) $OLD
Energy Suspension Sway Bar bushings (new, can't remember if front or rear) $OLD
Tribute Nozzles $OLD
OEM EGR Valve (Needs a cleaning) $15

ModSale8a.jpg

Full set of working P5 calipers (a little dirty, may need replaced brake clips) $30 each (Rear set $OLD)
Hawk Rear Pads (new) $50

ModSale9a.jpg

Signature Sound Coolant Tank with cap, bracket, etc (clean, in good shape, one small rust? spot visible in picture) $85

ModSale10a.jpg

Simota CAI tubes, painted with some paint wear, no other hardware/couplers included $65

ModSale12a.jpg

MP3 Pedal Covers (new, beautiful set with all hardware) $OLD

ModSale16a.jpg

SLS Gauge Rings $OLD
Intermittent Wiper Stalk $OLD
MSP Radio Pocket (mounting bar included) $40
Alpine Head Unit (includes aux cable) Make Offer

ModSale1b.jpg

Complete CAI, primed and painted (hi-temp engine enamel) with a few small chips, AEM DryFlow filter (just cleaned, $40 new) $OLD

ModSale2a.jpg

MP3 ECU FS9N18881B (OEM, not flashed) $OLD

ModSale17a.jpg
ModSale18a.jpg

Kartboy Short Shifter with bushings (used, in good shape, no longer available new) $OLD

ModSale11a.jpg

Front seat bottom covers, clean and with all mouting tabs intact $65

ModSale13a.jpg

Timing Belt Kit (includes new WP, seal, belt, tensioner and idler pulleys) $OLD

ModSale14a.jpg

Roof rack $OLD

ModSale15a.jpg

Package tray/cargo cover $75 plus shipping

ModSale19a.jpg

OEM 6 disc head unit (never used it, worked when removed by previous owner) Make Offer

ModSale20a.jpg

ModSale21a.jpg

Magnaflow Cat-Back (rusty, sounds good but may need some love, has a welded point that may be leaking) $100 picked up

Last edited:
Any Issues with the headers? Im very interested in them. No issues with fitment I would assume?

I'm interested in the Tsudo Header. Did you run this with a non fouler on the O2 sensor and if so do you still have the drilled out non fouler?

Bump for an old thread, but I just want to say I had a great experience with this seller. Got the Fidanza flywheel and clutch kit. Everything was packaged well, and arrived quickly. Fast communication as well!

Turns out I already had a lightweight flywheel installed on my car. So I guess I already knew what it was going to feel like, ha! Thanks again!

Back