8. SupaSaiyanPR5 - Jeremy
9. Protege52003 - Ryan
10. Mikko- Mike
11. snowblazin - Justin
12. seanmcsean - Sean
13. topgun - Simpson
14. my buddy - grant

MEET LOCATION HAS CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!

It is now at Cochituate State Park in Framingham/Natick.

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=...14091,0.029268

This ruins the original meet up point. So I propose that we meet in the Home Depot parking lot on Speen Street at 10:30AM before we enter the official meet point as a group.

From I90 (Mass Pike) get off at exit 13 NATICK route 30. Take Route 30 East to first traffic light. Turn Right onto Speen Street. Turn Right at first traffic light into Home Depot parking lot. We will park in a visible location near the back of the lot (closest to Speen Street). X marks the spot on the map. If you miss us, head back out to Route 30 East and follow to the park.

From Route 9 West, bear right onto Speen Street and follow signs towards I90 Mass Pike. Turn right into Home Depot parking lot.

From Route 9 East, after passing shoppers world get in far right lane. Bear right and then stay left get onto Speen Street northbound towards I90 (Just follow signs to Mass Pike). Turn right into Home Depot parking lot.

Attached is a map. X marks the spot we are meeting and A marks the actual meet location. Again. You are getting off the Pike at EXIT 13 ROUTE 30 NATICK. This is NOT the Framingham Route 9 exit that some of you may have used to go to the ADESA meet!!!!!!

Write this down bitches!!! (RTM) If you get lost, are running late, or get pulled over by the state troopers give me a call on my cell: 5083802181 No I can't fix your ticket...but I might be able to hold the group a few minutes until you arrive. Last time we ****** up and lost people so I will be the point man on this. My name is Chris Huyler btw...for those that don't know.

Last edited:
The location got moved because Hopkinton State Park decided to open later in the season (May). Cochituate should be perfect because the main entrance is still not open, but the park is still open. You just have to go thru the Boat entrance towards the main gate area. Should deter random people from going to the park, saving more room for us :)

I'm so glad you guys are still coming! Looks like the word is spreading about the meet change and its not deterring people since its right next door.

It is rain or shine. The forecast calls for rain, but its sporadic showers and not constant downpours, so we should be good to go.

Remember that you have to enter the boat entrance and not the main gate because its still closed. The park is open though and it is legal to go thru the boat entrance. This is perfect because it'll keep other people out thinking that the park is closed.

I have also told everyone to be respectful, so please don't be an idiot out there. Thanks guys and see everyone soon!

WIL

btw. I'll be in the Black Acura TSX...asian dude.

let's head over there and check it out...if it's really bad rain and constanjt we can head over to the mall, and get something to eat/drink and hang out there for a while...?

That works,

virtualbong, if it is downpooring you may want to suggest people meet at the Natick Mall parking garage directly off of Speen Street. Turn in the mall after passing Sears and there is usually open space on the 2nd floor. I know it isn't as cool as the park but at least everyone can chat and not worry about getting drenched!

I can't wait! even if it does rain, at least I'll be able to get out for a day on my weekends, and put a face to some names

I'm definitely going to be there rain or shine because it may not be as big as its supposed to be but I know there's still a lot of people going to go rain or shine. I hope you guys still show up, but if it does turn out to be really bad weather then I understand. What else are you going to do on a Sunday afternoon? Why not drive and get a free car wash (first)

chuyler1 said:
That works,

virtualbong, if it is downpooring you may want to suggest people meet at the Natick Mall parking garage directly off of Speen Street. Turn in the mall after passing Sears and there is usually open space on the 2nd floor. I know it isn't as cool as the park but at least everyone can chat and not worry about getting drenched!

should probably make note of this if its raining VB (peep)

well, I guess if there is too much comotion at the Natick Mall the security guards will ask us to disperse. But it might be fun while it lasts.

Here are some more info for Sunday:

Weatherwise should be ok:

WBZ_7DAY.jpg

Sunday - Clouds lower and thicken. Showers arriving from west to east in the afternoon. Steadier/heavier Worcester County through late afternoon. Still cool with highs in the upper 40s to low 50s.

Here are two detailed maps:

azncme.gif

146-2.jpg

Remember to enter the Boat Entrance and not the Main Entrance:

pic03.jpg

I would try to get there as early as 11 as can be. I know some of us are going to get there a little before 11. Hope to see everyone there!

WIL

btw. I'll be the asian guy in a black Acura TSX

we're defeninetly coming...it's a matter of how bad the rain is and how clod...you post was too funny...100% chance of rain and RAW...my kinda day!!!:) we'll check it out though...lookin for the asian guy!!!

just to clarify...we are meeting at the home depot at 10:30 no matter if it's raining, snowing or there's an earthquake. after thyat we will go to the park and see what's up..if nothing is happening we'll head over to the natick mall parking garage, and maybe get some food after...if some want we can head down to F1 in braintree for some racing...(i'm in as long as i can head home by 4)

DUDE! WTF is up with this map? You are showing people exit 10a. This is out near worcester! Are you meeting people there before heading out to Framingham or something?

Anyway, For NEPOCers, the plan is to meet at Home Depot off exit 13 (Natick Route 30) at 10:30. Once everyone arrives we will caravan to the park which is just around the corner. Here is the correct map for that...

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76922

It was great to see some of you there! But that meet will no way compare to the one we'll have in September at Hopkinton State Park. This time, I'll make sure we have a rain date. Maybe have it for Saturday and rain date on Sunday. I'm glad people still came out though!

WIL

Back