MAM Install pics (UPDATED) 90% done!

dyno.gif

damn, my ass is hawt in that pic...

as for an update, we got too tired last night to continue, as well as too late for a very small part that got lost. we have to hit a store this morning.

hopefully we'll have it together FULLY, and running early enough for us to go on our schedualed drive.... :D

Hope the tunning goes good, i will be part of the club as soon as i get out of haer and out of alaska next spring.

wow, that makes it like $0.0000000000000000000192 per horsepower ;)

Damn that was a long drive. I just got back to Dallas about 20 minutes ago. Yeah, it was busy as hell yesterday. My leg still is cramped from all that damn soldering, and other s***. You don't see me in the pictures because I was behind the camera. ;) Sorry I couldn't stay to help you tune. Have fun guys, and be careful!

LinuxRacr said:
Damn that was a long drive. I just got back to Dallas about 20 minutes ago. Yeah, it was busy as hell yesterday. My leg still is cramped from all that damn soldering, and other s***. You don't see me in the pictures because I was behind the camera. ;) Sorry I couldn't stay to help you tune. Have fun guys, and be careful!
Pat,

Thanks for helping Pat D. I just spoke with Ryan and they have about 30-45 minutes more to go.

LinuxRacr said:
Yeah, that drive must've sucked! damn u for wakin me up! still tuning as of now... making excellent progress though...

Back