Malaki Build Thread

looks good man, keep the o3.5 wing, i like to see people modding there 99-00, i use to run a 99 but it got old and lots of kms so i bought a 03.5 msp keep up the good work,

IMG_5202blanc.jpg

IMG_5173.jpg

And I'm still wondering if I should put my eye lids on???

IMG_3307copy.jpg

I am still debating the idea of putting my eyelids too.
I will paint them and try it on,but mine are slightly different from the ones in your pic.
Your car looks awesome!!

Looks good with the eyelids i like the Amber corners alot more too!

I like them to :p Don't you think my car's missing colors from the front? I'm looking to make my self a tow hook, it can be a good way to make some color.

You could maybe go up one size on those wheels in the future, but overall car looks great man!

I'm still thinking about this one... I had a huge deal for those rims that I couldn't let pass and 17's would also look nice. But I still have to do a major brake upgrade cuz my small brake and drums are not gonna be enought for lapping :p

I'm still thinking about this one... I had a huge deal for those rims that I couldn't let pass and 17's would also look nice. But I still have to do a major brake upgrade cuz my small brake and drums are not gonna be enought for lapping :p

(ohsnap!) do I hear.... BBK?!

(ohsnap!) do I hear.... BBK?!

Yeah BIG BRAKE KIT lol but still I'm not sure of what I should go... I'm still 4x100, I coulld swap 5x114 of the MSP brake (not a real big updrade hahaha) or the MS6 disc and Hawk HP+ pads. Do you guys have an other this to propose me? Forget the K sport :p

I don't mind keeping the 4x100 spindles but I'll have to swap my drums for disc for sure :D

Sweet ride. Keep up the great work! Check out my build thread in my signature.

If you don't use the eyelids ill buy them from you =) given its a fair price. Car looks great though I have a 99

Back