Lowering springs.help

mzballin

alright. so im thinking about getting lowering springs for my hatchback 3.. online i see them go for around 300 which isnt bad however.. all my buddies are telling me the labor and paying someone to do it will be the expensive part..

i was wondering if anyone from around my area in jersey (08879) knows a good place i could go too or if anyone knows an estimate of how much it would cost to lower it and stuff..

thanks.. LMK..

Suspension is not all that difficult, just takes time and the right tools (most of which if you don't own you can rent from Autozone).
Suspension was one of my first ever project. Full struts and springs replacement. It took me two days cause I really took my time, but it was easy to take care of. And there are plenty of walk-throughs even some with pictures, just have to search for them.

Eibach springs are in the lower 200 price range and they are a great brand. I really think you can do it yourself like JP said you can rent the tools from autozone and I bet Krystmsgarage.com probably has step by step writen out on how to do it yourself. =) I have my Eibachs coming in next week and Im going to try to do it myself, im pretty nervous myself but its worth the try.
Try this http://krystmsgarage.com/?p=148

Last edited:
Hey then get prepared to pay a high price at a shop for getting that put on. On the bright side you can drive out of there with a warranty (if they will put a guarantee on that kind of work).

Hey guys, i just purchased a 2007 Mazda 3 bone stock. Guy who owned it before me must have been a cheap wad and went with manual windows and didnt even get a rim package, anyways i was wondering if you guys would suggest getting the Eibach Pro Lowering kit struts and all and if you think 2 inch. all around would be pushing it with 17 rims (still shopping for those)

Thanks

Hey guys, i just purchased a 2007 Mazda 3 bone stock. Guy who owned it before me must have been a cheap wad and went with manual windows and didnt even get a rim package, anyways i was wondering if you guys would suggest getting the Eibach Pro Lowering kit struts and all and if you think 2 inch. all around would be pushing it with 17 rims (still shopping for those)

Thanks
You should have no problems with the Eibach kit. Even if you get aftermarket wheels. Unless you buy wheels that have the wrong offset. I would suggest 17x7+45 or+48 they will be wider than stock and should cause no rubbing issues.

Back