SOLD! Lower Price: Set of 19" Wheels from '19 CX-5 GTR - $200 - Pick Up Only

I have a set of 19" wheels from my 2019 GTR with 13,000 highway/city miles on them. All in excellent condition.

Asking only $200 for the set. These are in Flagstaff, AZ and as stated, are for PICK-UP ONLY. I will not ship.

PM me and we can arrange a meet to exchange wheels and cash.

Thanks,
Jim

20220319_081317.jpg

20220319_081548.jpg
Mazda CX-5 19 inch wheels.jpg

Last edited:
@rockethead26 Please read the Marketplace Rules here...
Add pics to your post/listing above that include a visible hand written sign (Mazdas247, date and username) in each one (and for each part you're selling) and you'll be good to go, thanks!

@rockethead26 Please read the Marketplace Rules here...
Add pics to your post/listing above that include a visible hand written sign (Mazdas247, date and username) in each one (and for each part you're selling) and you'll be good to go, thanks!
Hi Antoine, sorry about that. I thought I had read all the rules, but missed that. I do see it now, though. I must have not had my coffee yet. You can delete this ad for me. I wrapped up each wheel put it away in the shed after taking these pics. Too much trouble to go thru that again. Apologies.

@rockethead26 You sure? You've already created this thread...Is it too much trouble to take them out again for a few quick pics with a sign...You can add them to your original post.

@rockethead26 You sure? You've already created this thread...Is it too much trouble to take them out again for a few quick pics with a sign...You can add them to your original post.

OK, I'll try to get it done this morning. I appreciate your patience. I'm still amazed that I missed the whole big example photo. Embarrassing! Thanks!

Back