Louisville Area Mazdas

tiff6

:
2004 Mazda6 i
(attn)Post up if you are in the Louisville area! This includes Southern Indiana, plus Bullit, Oldham, Hardin, Spencer, Nelson, & all counties surrounding the Louisville Metro area.

I'm Tiffany, the new OAC Meet Planner for the Louisville area. We have some awesome meets planned for you. Take a cruise through curvy scenic backroads then hang out by the lake! (sun) Join your friends and take in some country cookin' that tastes just like homemade!

Last edited:
(headbang)We are also trying out a weekly bowling meet. Yesterday was the first and it was fun! We established that I can't bowl worth a crap. (hah)
But the objective is to have fun, right?

Next Thursday, July 30th, we will meet again around 5pm @ Strikes N Spares located in Okolona at the corner of Old Shepherdsville & Fern Valley rd.

We will bowl a few games then go eat dinner somewhere near the area. Hope to see you there!

What do you drive caidoz?

And I'm surprised I've never seen you around, mildsalsa. I live off Smyrna. We're right at the edge of Okolona and Highview and close to Hillview as well.

What do you drive caidoz?

And I'm surprised I've never seen you around, mildsalsa. I live off Smyrna. We're right at the edge of Okolona and Highview and close to Hillview as well.

Ya, I'm really surprised too!! His bright Blue MSP sorta stands out!! We gotta get him out more!! LOL

if its slammed, then its me
my neighborhood is across from autozone in the curve. last year we had a early mazda meet here, mabey ill do another this year

Lol dang it then heather idk. Guess I play hermit around these parts
I also don't drive a whole lot, so that may be why I never see you. I drive to/from work (Snyder most of the way) and occassionally some errands here and there around Preston and Outer Loop. In the evenings my bf usually drives anywhere we go and I don't pay attention to anything around me ha. So if you see a lowered black s2000 with a hardtop, it's probably us... or just him. :)

Latest posts

Back