Looking for high volume fuel pump upgrade…2.5L Skyactiv

Hey everyone, I’m looking to upgrade my fuel pump for my 2016 cx-5 2.5L. I’m having trouble finding a high volume fuel pump upgrade that will fit, can anyone point me in the right direction?

I don't want to have to close this thread...Keep it on topic and friendly, it's that simple. Stevecx5 is seeking information on fuel pump upgrades which is related to tuning the CX-5. He is not seeking the opposite information or advice about replacing it with another vehicle.

I also don't want to see tuning related threads treated like this, yes it's the CX-5 and any owner has the right to consider and attempt legal upgrades without being mocked, doubted, hassled etc.

Remember, keep it friendly and informative, thank you.

Upvote 0
I don't want to have to close this thread...Keep it on topic and friendly, it's that simple. Stevecx5 is seeking information on fuel pump upgrades which is related to tuning the CX-5. He is not seeking the opposite information or advice about replacing it with another vehicle.

I also don't want to see tuning related threads treated like this, yes it's the CX-5 and any owner has the right to consider and attempt legal upgrades without being mocked, doubted, hassled etc.

Remember, keep it friendly and informative, thank you.
OP answered this own question with post #4.

Upvote 0
Back