Looking for an MP3 Nardi Torino Steering wheel

erikmanx

mazdaism
Contributor
:
2017 CX-5 AWD T
Hey all,

Just bought an MP3 a few months back, and the previous owner didn't take too much care of the steering wheel (never cleaned or conditioned leather). I am looking for someone who would like to sell/trade their Great condition MP3 Nardi Torino steering wheel with mine, mine is in good shape, but the left side of the wheel is black from the oils from the hand, other than that good condition. If anyone is interested, reply here, or throw me an email at erik162000@msn.com.

Erik (rockon)

have you tried cleaning it with anything yet? these retail for about 900 from a dealer so they are by no means cheap :(

Which cleaners are the best?

Captain KRM P5 said:
have you tried cleaning it with anything yet? these retail for about 900 from a dealer so they are by no means cheap :(

I have tried a few cleaners, but nothing good so far, any you can suggest?

Captain KRM P5 said:

The Nardi wheel is leather ,why not use a good quality saddle soap to clean the rim ,follow by a leather conditioner .

yo u people need to find somethin better to do with ya lives then stay on this board and pick on the way people post...why u have to be GAY!!!!!!....i cant that s***

erikmanx said:
I have tried a few cleaners, but nothing good so far, any you can suggest?
like someone else said, i agree that a conditioner and cleaner from someone like Mother's or Meguiars would be a good start.

I have tried Meguiars and that did nothing, still looks like crap

Captain KRM P5 said:
like someone else said, i agree that a conditioner and cleaner from someone like Mother's or Meguiars would be a good start.

have you tried getting it off with your nails? Sometimes grit from hands wont come off with some cleaners but you can scratch it off with your nails? After work my hands are dirty as all hell and I get build up on my wheel and arm rest, i have to use my nail to get it off sometimes.. :( what can I say Im dirty. Also, try using a degreaser.

I'll try the Goo Gone, I have tried the nails, thst's what I tested with first, gave it a good ol' scratch, and no luck.

Took mine to the dealer today to get looked at and they ordered a new steering wheel, so it can be warranted. Mine had a little leather peeling off on the top edges of the lighter color of the wheel. It shouldn't be doing that after only 36K miles...

Back