Long Island/north Jersey/5 Boroughs?

iredremix

:
MS3 Black Mica
hey what's up everybody? i was just wondering if anybody lives on LONG ISLAND, NORTHERN JERSEY or the 5 BOROUGHS? list your location!

What's up Dogg..am in the boggie down bronx..and i suppose ur talking about people with speed3's..

What's up Dogg..am in the boggie down bronx..and i suppose ur talking about people with speed3's..

what's up man.. yea i've been looking for people with speed3's, all the speed3's who ive seen on the highway either rev at me or try to race me!

I bought my car there but service suck he told me if I will put turbo timer or mazdaspeed catback he will void my warranty for service go to sunrise mazda they told me if something will break return to stock and come to us....

I bought my car there but service suck he told me if I will put turbo timer or mazdaspeed catback he will void my warranty for service go to sunrise mazda they told me if something will break return to stock and come to us....

ohh s*** well i had an issue, CEL on.. random misfire! i have cpe intake and took it to the dealer.. so now i'm putting the stock back on and going to another dealer cuz they threatened me about the warranty being voided.. where is sunrise?

There are a few of us in that topic, NYPest and myms3 both have speeds. I have a stockish3, and some protege's and some speed6.

Back