List: Sept 1'st (mini NEPOC meet), Lebanon Dragstrip

thanks man.

it's funny though. Coming back from brians, I hit "E" right as I got onto the taconic..I drove 75 miles..Stopped in brewster and got gas and I only put 12.8 gallons in..These cars take like 14 right? I've never driven that low for so long before..It was a good night and I'm definetly stoked about this o2 sensor.

The tank alone takes 14.4. My light comes on when i have used 12.0, (2.4 left). I have drivn over 50 miles after light has come on. I take it east though. Glad for your new O2 sensor.

So I take it the O2 sensor seems to be working alright....

SpicyMchaggis said:
that was yours? The guy that has like 250whp? It was damn quick..You probably saw me run 3 of the worst runs of my life.
Yeah, that was my buddy Rudy's lude... 265 whp, but not running right. Just had it dyno tuned and I think they might have had a little mixup or something. Car ran a best of 14.2 that night, should be doing a LOT better. Oh well, things happen.

My Speed will be there if I ever get my damn motor mounts... otherwise maybe I'll bring my service van and run that... I think it'd be a sight to behold, running down the track in a 3/4 ton van, complete with ladders on the roof.

And as the wind blows, another check engine came on tonight..Probably another 02 sensor issue. Probably the lower this time.

Back