Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

i drive a speed3, but i saw a silver 3 wagon at work today that looked GREAT. it really is a super sporty looking car, in stock trim.

the ones on this thread look dynamite! nice cars, guys!

Thanks, I think it's the best looking car in its segment but it still needs more cylinders. Or the new 2.5L I4....that would be a fast 3

View of NY from the Jersey Shore....oh yea and my car lol

Attachments

• Greeting from the Jersey Shore.jpg
    Greeting from the Jersey Shore.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 213
the hoodline on the 3 is sleeker than the one on our speed3.. ours is more 'chuck norris chin' like.

it really is a nice looking car... how much streetable power do guys get out of the N/A models, with normal mods, CAI, exhaust?

heheh ultimate sleeper... 3 sedan or hatch with speed3 engine....

pfft, who needs a DISI Motor? there's a white sedan. looks bone stock, and rapes MS3's all day :)

there's plenty of other non speeds running 300+whp.

I will take pictures of my '08 GT in the near future. I just spent over $400.00 on detailing stuff for MY CAR plus other people's vehicles that are ready to pay my some nice funds for the work. I will not even clean the inside of anyones vehicles. I will only work on the outside of peoples vehicles since it's a 4 stage job. This stuff is not cheap, however, it will make ones vehicle look like it's almost new.

View of NY from the Jersey Shore....oh yea and my car lol

Just because you're a UPS driver doesn't give you the right to block the handicapped parking with your personal vehicle too! (no)

Just shoutin' back one UPS driver to another!(drinks)

Attachments

• Greeting%20from%20the%20Jersey%20Shore.jpg
    Greeting%20from%20the%20Jersey%20Shore.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
first pics since installing the angel eyes last weekend (edit- put in my HDR shot)

DSC_0544_2_3copy.jpg

Last edited:
i cant wait for nice weather so i can get the winter wheels off... anyway heres more with the winter wheels/tires

hdr4-1_edited-1.jpg

hdr2-3.jpg

Last edited:
Love your 3, Jeans! (especially with the "summer" wheels on!) My 3 wants to be like your 3! The Angel Eyes look awesome! Did you have to dismantle (cook) your headlights to install them or did you find a pair with them already installed? They really look nice!(first)
What kind (brand) did you get and where did you get them? Were they hard to install? My 3 is jealous!

Another question...Have you had any problems with your HD lip coming loose in a carwash? A carwash that has those FoamBrite "brushes", not a no-touch carwash. Or does that two-way 3M tape really hold it in place? Been wanting to add the HD lip to my 3 but am afraid of it coming off in the carwash. I know hand-washing is the best way to wash your car but I don't have the time to do it that way all the time. Just wondering...

Again, props on your 3!(headbang)

Back