Let's Get a Meet Started

HI ,guys. i havent been to this forum in quite awhile and jsut saw this. dont think ill be able to make it though because im closing this weekend. exactly what time is the meet? and where will it be? dont know how welcome ill be among all the pro owners since i sport a bf 323.

AVERAGE said:
HI ,guys. i havent been to this forum in quite awhile and jsut saw this. dont think ill be able to make it though because im closing this weekend. exactly what time is the meet? and where will it be? dont know how welcome ill be among all the pro owners since i sport a bf 323.
We celebrate diversity.

I dont think that there is a bojangles there but the Dicks sporting on the right coming from 540 has a very large lot. any other sugesstions from those who know the area?

At that time the movie theater lot or BJs warehouse(there is no bojays right there) lot will be the emptiest. That is a very popular place at anytime of the day/week. Espically Saturday afternoon. I think I'm gonna ride up there today and see if the Kohls lot is open. There people wouldn't see all of our cars but it would be sooo much easier.

Its got a huge lot with lots of parking away from the front of the store. There is lot of things to do aroung there and some twistes near by too

Heck ya we are meeting tomorrow. 2pm Dicks (no I'm not calling you guys dicks)

Back