Left Channel Comes and Goes: Radio?

:
2015 CX-5 GT
My 2015 CX-5 GT's radio seems to be dropping the left channel, then it will work briefly before dropping out again. I tried different stations and played a CD. Same thing. My warranty expired 5 days ago. Any thoughts?

good catch paris1. All I can say is that is some messed up ____.

Makes me glad to not have NAV in our '16 touring. I'm sure when the NAV is working, it works well, but I've always been leery of factory NAV units and refuse to purchase a vehicle with factory NAV. It is always talked up as a great feature, when new, and a must have for all who don't have a good sense of direction or who are always seeking out new destinations, but rarely is it updated and is pretty much the same when it rolled off the dealer lot.

Hope the OP can get the issue sorted.

I've learned, after taking the radio out and reconnecting the connectors then reinstalling it, it still drops out occasionally. If I give the top of the dash a medium hit, the left channel comes back on. Any thoughts now?

Any chance having the Bluetooth module replaced have caused this? Remember, all the connections have been reconnected.

Back