Latest update for ‘16 CX-5?

:
2016.5 Mazda CX-5
My system hasn’t been updated in a while so when I was getting the oil changed today I asked if my system was up to date and was told it is. The OS version is 70.00.352. I’m not having any ongoing problems, just the occasional hiccup. Thanks

Thanks for the link. I looked through the TSB and it doesn’t look like the changes apply to my 2016. But I’m not familiar with reading these documents so maybe I’m not understanding something. Perhaps I should contact the dealer and ask them to check the TSB and see what they say then.

Upvote 0
Now that I think about it, most of them happen while using the Pandora app. When the song changes the info on the screen sometimes doesn’t. The progress bar shows that it is playing but there’s no audio, sometimes corrected by jumping to the next track. Not all of the albums or playlists in my collection on my phone show up on the screen. Occasionally the content of Pandora won’t load so I switch to Bluetooth on my phone then back to Pandora and it works. Sometimes it will lose BT connectivity. These hiccups don’t happen often, and even though no system is perfect, they happen more more than I think they should.

Upvote 0
Back