Lambo Doors Pt II. The madness continues.

Haha yes! I'm so glad someone started this! I saw lombo does on a damn neon... Not srt-4 but a broken ass neon haha.

My favorite thing ever with lambo doors was an f150 in Bryan, TX....and yes it had anything stick on chrome......flame stickers down side and a wind visor on the roof minus and sun roof

Perhaps this thread should be posted under humor.

Post your best Lambo Door pics!!

You guys realize, I hope, that I was being prompted by an ADMIN to close the other thread?

Personally, and while wayyy off-topic, I was kind of enjoying the silliness of it.

16087d1226549932t-lambo-doors-taco-biohazardtoyota.jpg

Sorry about the small pick but.... something doesn't belong here

Also if they grumble about it being posted here then can't you just move it to the general discussion tab?

lamborghini_portofino_07.jpg

Good God. Imagine All the cars out there. that now have lambo doors. then they get this idea........

Yes I could, but then I would lose control of it too. General is not one of my sections. You sure you want that?

Not really. but if it keeps the hilarity alive. but we ARE talking about APPERANCE here. just so happens that its more of an opinionated discussion group than anything else. Sticky worthy?

rich, when did you become a moderator? have i not been on the forum in that long?!?! congrats are in order

Back