Knox Joe Part Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im still waiting to see pictures of the entire exhaust, unless its already been sold...

I will have pics for everyone this afternoon. I have been working 16 hour days the last two days, and have had no time whatsoever to spend on the part out. I'll have a few free hours today, and will get pics, and shipping weights on everything.

I won't be doing any transactions until Friday though, as I will be out of town starting this afternoon, and have already taken longer than expected shipping almost everything out.

I also would like to thanks everyone for their patience. I know I have been a few days behind shipping things out, and honestly, this has been a nightmare for me, balancing work, family, and the part-out. I appreciate everyone's patience, and promise I am doing my best to ship things out expediantly.

Updated some prices. Will try to get updated pics today, as yesterday was a big waste. Have to wait for the garage to thaw though.

Are you selling interior parts? I am in need of a drivers side a-pillar cover if so.

I will be, just not right now. I'm going to take care of selling the majority of the aftermarket stuff, then I'll start worrying about parting out the roller. I literally don't have the time to take care of it now, sorry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back