Kit and Rims pics

firefox_mp

:
2004 Mazda 3
Ok, its been a while, but I finally got everything on my car. Yes, the side skirts are missing, but they will be put on tuesday. Everything else is all snug in place, and the ride is real nice. Them Fuzions hold the road pretty well. Enjoy the pics.

Last edited:
That's a pretty sweet kit man, the rims compliment it as well. (burnout)

Thank you. And yeah, the bumpers are pretty big. gotta get some mesh up from, with some driving ligths. BTW, anyone have any suggestions on a good set of driving lights to get?

the ride is good as long as the roads are good. takes corners real well. But being out in CO, there are some crappy roads, and it tends to get a little bumpy, but overall, pretty nice ride. As for the rims, yeah, they are kinda small, but only went with a 17, didnt want anything bigger. Enjoy having some rubber on the road :)

Love the front bumper. Looks very aggressive
Mixed feelings about the back bumper. Not to sure how to go. On one hand, it is not crazy with holes, but good god, it is big!
Waiting for the side skirts, i think it will make a big diff.!!!

The rims are tight. , so, when are you lowering the beast?

not a big fan, especially of the back bumper. front is ok though. How big is your exhaust tip? It looks huge to me, maybe its just the bumper though

She is actually lowered as is, but the ass does need to come down some more. When I get done playing army this week, I will go back and lower the rear, and get the pics of the side skirts posted. As for the exhaust tip, its pretty big, about 6". Took her out tonight, and got alot of complements on it, some bad, most good. Lot of people didnt know what it was, guess the Axela badge really confussed them...hahaha.

hmm that kit makes a tall sedan look even taller...

and, are you sure you're dropped? that looks like more wheel gap than stock

yes, its dropped. not much tho, and the rear was really never lowered. got about 2.5" in the rear still, thinking of lowering at least 1.5", should make it look good.

I'm not a big RIMZZZZ kind of guy, but with the body kit, the wheels do look pretty small. As others have said, the front is nice, the rear is HUGE!

I'm looking forward to seeing it with the skirts. Perhaps that will tie it together.

the skirts will be put on either tuesday or wednesday of next week, but i will not be back till the 16th of june. will post the final pics then, and let you all see what it looks like complete.

looks nice man... racey... the rear is not my cup of tea, but i am sure you are proud.... the rims do look a bit small though, just because of the gap.... perhaps some caliper paint to help spread the attention?

either way, good stuff...

Those wheels look like there size 14...so small looking IMO, why?
Is it the tires

looks liek your having some fitment issues with the front bumper driver side wehre it meets with the headlight and fender, seems to stick out, just liek my body kit

jR. said:
Those wheels look like there size 14...so small looking IMO, why?
Is it the tires
it's probably the thick lip and relatively short stubby spokes that make them look smaller than they are... plus the car looks big and balloon-y with the kit ;)

Back