King Richard's Faire

altspace

Contributor
:
1990 RX-7 Turbo II
King Richard's Faire is a vivid recreation of a 16th century English marketplace at festival time. Actors, dancers, puppeteers, jugglers, minstrels, mimes, magicians and musicians perform each weekend for the favor of his Royal Highness King Richard.

Royalty and beggars, highwaymen and guards, knights and wenches, swordsmen and soothsayers roam throughout the 80 acre wooded village while artisans hawk and display a wide array of unique hand-made wares. The Royal Chefs prepare delectable edibles authentic to Renaissance times. Exotic animals, jousting knights on horseback, challenging games and Renaissance merriment round out a day at The Faire.

Full Photo Gallery: http://www.altspace.com/krf/index.html

PICT1713.jpg

PICT1719.jpg

PICT1721.jpg

World's Largest feline in the world. It's a Liger.
PICT1816.jpg

PICT1857.jpg

liger.jpg

Deb: What are you drawing?
Napoleon Dynamite: A liger.
Deb: What's a liger?
Napoleon Dynamite: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I want to go. Thought it was going to rain on Sunday so I didn't even consider...would have been a great day for it too!

Indeed it was perfect weather. Be sure to check out the full gallery of pics. http://www.altspace.com/krf/index.html

Yes Nutari, there is indeed such an animal called a Liger. "The liger is a hybrid cross between a male lion (Panthera leo) and a tigress (Panthera tigris), hence has parents with the same genus but of different species. It is distinct from the similar hybrid tigon. It is the largest of all cats and extant felines.
The history of ligers dates to at least the early 19th century in Asia. A painting of two liger cubs was made by Michael Isasi (1772−1844). In 1825, G.B. Whittaker made an engraving of liger cubs born in 1824. The parents and their three liger offspring are also depicted with their trainer in a 19th Century painting in the nave style."

Last edited:
Best part is you can walk around everywhere and drink 24oz. yards of beer.

We have something like that here. We call it the Renaissance Fair. I haven't been since I was like 9....Although I wouldn't mind going again.

And referring to pic #2. I don't think they ever hire girls below a C cup for these things lol

Yea, they have them all over the country with different names. The girl in pic#2 was part of the audience. ;) But yes, there were many ladies of all sizes with very tight corsets that squeezed them puppies to the limit of falling out.

Back