Kicker22705's Mazdaspeed Protege Partout

MSP Interior

Hey Kicker I'm looking for the complete interior of a msp. Are you selling this? If so how much? Thanks

okay people have me confused with door seals and window seals...

are you guys talking about the rubber seals??? or the door sills, i have listed on the front page. b/c the entire time someone has asked me about any "seals" i've been picturing the rubber seals between the doors, not the aluminum sill plates, which i've been quoting you guys for.

if you pm'ed me for seals, and wanted sills, pm me back because i responded for seals... lol, you guys are gonna probably read and be like... "wtf?"

no one has officially paid for the SILLS yet, so whomever pays first, its theirs for the taking like i said on the first page. i will refund anyone else that pays after its been sold. i think i gave everyone whom requested for the MSP door sills the shipping quote. if not just paypal $20 for shipping and i'll refund the difference.

Last edited:
Hey Kicker I'm looking for the complete interior of a msp. Are you selling this? If so how much? Thanks

I am but i do not have a complete interior.

i don't have cup holders, center armrest, the center console moulding, radio, pocket, and carpet.

i have things such as the dash, instrument cluster, seats, ceiling, some pillars, etc.

Payment sent for door sills!

fuckinbullshit.jpg

@Kicker22705 = (fu)

he thought you meant the actual door seals that go around the doors to keep water from leaking in. not the mazdaspeed sills that clip on the bottom. thats y he told you that worbit

seals != sills... the seals are the rubber thing. the sills are the step plate in the bottom of the door jam.

its a miscommunication worbit, which you could have caught when he said "getting ruined by the weather." calm down.

PM sent about the MSP door seals

my original PMs said sills.....he knew what i was talking about.....ive got the PMs to show it too

in the post you screen printed, he is clearly concerned with weather getting into the car and ruining the interior. its a misunderstanding. lets move on.

my original PMs said sills.....he knew what i was talking about.....ive got the PMs to show it too

the title in the PM you took a screen shot of, which was him replying to you was entitled...

"RE: MSP door seals"

So I would imagine you typed

"MSP door seals"

And then he hit reply.

I'd like the publicly apologize to Kicker for my last two posts. I clearly was the one at fault for not being clear as to what I was talking about.

So, Im sorry for my rude post kicker.....please forgive me

Latest posts

Back