Katrina Donations. Please Give!

no its going to aid in the capture of these idiots and to help pay for the 20k people sitting in texas in the same dirty underwear they were in last week. If you dont want to send money... send items that are need esp socks and underwear.

Or **** do it for the firefighters/police away from thier families sleeping in store fronts to help clean up. If you were in their shoes i bet you would hope for every ounce of help.
slug420 said:
if my money was going to a family who evacuated and lost everything i would send

but im not giving a dime to the people who stuck around, who are shooting at helicopters, each other, looting, going on crime sprees, and then bitching to high heaven that no one will save them....

sadly there are not 2 separate locations to make donations, so the people I would give my money to lose out.......such a shame.

Will try to donate tonight. Tried just now but I can't read the verification code on the back of my card, gotta call the credit crd company and request a new one.

They are looking at 4 months plus before the area is livable again.
slug420 said:
yea. like i said. if my aid would go to the firefighters or the police it would already be sent.

slug420 said:
yea. like i said. if my aid would go to the firefighters or the police it would already be sent.

oh geeze, they have to "earn" your support.

what a dick. (jerkit)

<TABLE borderColor=black width="90%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TH align=middle>Contact Information</TH></TR><TR><TD><TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="40%">Name:

</TD><TD width="60%">Ryan Westphal

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Address:

</TD><TD>
Arden Hills, MN 55112
United States

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>Email Address:

</TD><TD>rawyzf@msn.com

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=black width="90%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TH align=middle>Donation Information</TH></TR><TR><TD><TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="40%">Donation Form:

</TD><TD width="60%">Hurricane 2005 Relief and other Related Events

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Donation Level:

</TD><TD>Enter Amount

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Gift Amount:

</TD><TD>$100.00

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Tax-deductible Amount:

</TD><TD>$100.00

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>This organization's tax ID is:

</TD><TD>53-0196605

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>Tracking Code:

</TD><TD>1555-1161-1-328444-327498

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Made this thread the Official Mazda Forums Katrina support thread...moved to the News forum...Help those at home!

Antoine said:
Made this thread the Official Mazda Forums Katrina support thread...moved to the News forum...Help those at home!

Thanks antoine! I hope people relieze how serious this is!

i donated $50 last night.

bestmazda01= $10.00
spike blue= $10.00
Witchdoktor= $10.00
RacerXGirl= $20.00
Matthew= $500
slayer4u= $150
Rawyzf= $100
Titanium= $25
SenorCorwin= $50

Total so far = $875

GREAT WORK!!

Last edited:
I am in for 100 + my company will match it =200

bestmazda01= $10.00
spike blue= $10.00
Witchdoktor= $10.00
RacerXGirl= $20.00
Matthew= $500
slayer4u= $150
Rawyzf= $100
Titanium= $25
SenorCorwin= $50
Tekkie = 100+ company add =200

Total so far = $1075

lets keep this going people, there are lots of people that could use this money to restart their lives

bestmazda01= $10.00
spike blue= $10.00
Witchdoktor= $10.00
RacerXGirl= $20.00
Matthew= $500.00
slayer4u= $150.00
Rawyzf= $100.00
Titanium= $25.00
SenorCorwin= $50.00
Tekkie = $100.00 + company add = $200.00
peepsalot = $100.00
RYuReady = $20.00

Total so far = $1195

(thumb)

Tomorrow (Tuesday) if everything goes planned I'm heading down there from NY w/ a bunch of local Firefighters and local DJS to personally deliver 3 semi's filled w/ stuff that is crucial to live that we all went out and collected. Im not a big fan of giving money b/c how we know its actually going to use after its all donated to these organizations, but this far into the diaster anything will help so more power to those who are donating. So wish us luck I'll post some pictures when i return.

Last edited:
Back