K-Sport RR coilovers *NEED REBUILD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajkulish

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT & 2001 SC Protege
Hey guys, i have a set of K-Sport RR v1 coilovers for sale or trade. they all have blown struts, but can be replaced by ksport for $135 dollars each. The spring rates are 14k front and 12k rear. That is 784 lbs/ inch front, 672 lbs/in rear. They are very stiff. They are fully adjustable too: adjustable lower mount for ride height, adjustable spring perch for added spring preload, 36 way adjustable dampening (when the struts are rebuilt), adjustable height for endlink mounts, and adjustable camber for the front and rear. They are also slotted for extra camber. The front and rear have pillowball top mounts as well. they are aluminum construction and significantly lighter than stock suspension too. they offered zero body roll when i had them on and were extremely stiff, but they also were adjusted to over 1000 lbs/in spring rate. so if you are looking to get low to the ground, dont mind a stiff ride, or plan on rebuilding them, then this is perfect for you.

all I ask is a trade for eibach pro-kit springs, H&R sport springs, or Tein S-techs. If you trade for springs, i also ask that you pay shipping both ways. If you dont want to trade, i will also take $250 plus shipping. mind you these coilovers were $1300 new.

image_zps62d83e00.jpg

2013-03-31_18-39-34_339_zps231e3896.jpg

2013-03-31_18-39-45_517_zps5ae1a319.jpg

and from the ksport website

"7. Can my coilovers be rebuilt and how much does it cost?

Our coilovers are rebuildable, however it takes far less time to replace the entire shock unit with a brand new one instead of you taking them out of your vehicle, sending them to us and we disassemble them and replace any necessary parts. You are more than welcome to send in your coilovers so we can inspect them or you can use our extensive online store to source out which parts you may need if you are the DIYer and want to minimize downtime and swap out the parts yourself. Brand new replacement shocks can be purchased for $135 each + shipping."

EDIT: now open to trades for any horsepower, suspension, or body pieces.

Last edited:
Guess what plates? And to each his own. Ksport has a more track oriented coil over and a better reputation.

And I'll hit you up if I part them out. If really rather keep them together.

Now open to all trade offers, not just springs, but horsepower parts, body pieces, etc. whatever you got, make an offer

I have some eibach springs on stock stuts, interested in those? i can double check after work that they are the pro kit?

send them directly to ksport and they will put on revised factory parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back