Just washed the MSP

XxaltezzaxX

:
02 WRX, 03 P5, 96 legacy
Yesterday was such a nice day that i finally got the chance to wash my car.

so with it all shiny and new looking i decided to take some pics.

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

Thats all.

yes, yes it does lol

i needed something to fill the hole until i got my wideband so i printed out a vtec gauge.

its illegal in NJ, he needs two.
indeed, i got the car from PA so there are no holes in the bumper (and thats the way it stays), so the plate is held on with zip ties. i need to make a bracket or some thing to hold it in place.

a lot of people do it around here, but i have the worst luck with cops. they love to pull me over.

One time while driving my dads 92 camry, i was pulled over. cop comes up to me and tell me the regular, licence and reg. 10 mins later comes back and tells me i can leave. i ask him why i was pulled over and he tells me there was a stolen camry in the area and i fit the discrpition. mind you he took the time to look in the front and check out my inspection.

One would think that just running the plate would prove you have the wrong car..................

Haha! That sucks...usually a plat would sefise but that guy was probably bored. You should get the hide-a-plate that flips under teh bumper for car shows and back up for driving. There are pople on here with them.

Latest posts

Back