Just want to double check...

chief_wiggum

:
2008.5 Mazdaspeed3-2010 Mazda5 GT
But these will fit my 2010, correct? I believe this is the minus 1 size that TireRack lists.

taken from craigslist
I have a set of 4 winter tires Michelin X-Ice X12 for sale. They are mounted and balanced on black steel rims - basically they are ready to be put on your car. I used these tires on a Mazda 3i Touring. The tires are filled with nitrogen for better performance. I keep them stored in a dry room. I drove 6,860 miles on these tires last winter season...I am selling the tires as I am selling the car they fit on.

Size: 205/55 R16

Oh, and there's no price listed -- tires are about $124 new -- what would you offer?

Last edited:
If you make an offer, bring your 5 and a floor jack before you hand over $$. I feel a little suspisious about some of the wording. Or it could just be me, IDK.

If you make an offer, bring your 5 and a floor jack before you hand over $$. I feel a little suspisious about some of the wording. Or it could just be me, IDK.

i cut and pasted some of the ad, so that may be part of your concern; however, I fully intend to test mount before any money is exchanged.

not sure if youre worried about the rim or tire size, but i run a 205/60 16 on steelies for my snows with no problems. its a 2006 sport.

Both actually since stock size rims/tires are 17. TireRack lists a 16" (205/55-16) option for the 2010, so I'm fairly sure they'll fit; just hoping for someone who knows for sure. The seller is looking for ~$500 for the steelies and lightly used tires, that's more than I'd like to spend for them, so I may wait and see what else pops up. We don't get much snow, but since this is my wife's daily driver for transporting our daughters, better safe than sorry.

Back