just making an intro

sy0296

sup guys. in the market for a new suv. alotta good info on the forum. i'll be asking a lot of annoying q's in the next couple of days :thumbsup:

thx for the welcome. the closest candidate is the rdx but i am also looking at a couple of suv that a slightly higher in price range but offer a bit more luxury/performance (namely, ml350, cherokee srt-8, and q7).

Fire away . . . if we don't know the answers, I'm sure somebody can concoct a convincing lie.

(peep)

personally i decide for the cx-7 why?? Becauce for the price you can get a nice loaded suv, handles good, and it has a cool turbocharged engine!!! The rdx is nice but it too expensive and is smaller and doesn't handle like the cx-7!!! The srt-8 is just a awesome suv but it eats a lot of gas so NO!! and the Q7 A big YES!!! I love it , nice looking SUV!!! So my choices go for 1st Q7 2nd CX-7 3rd SRT-8 4rd RDX

The Q7 is a much larger more traditional SUV in my opinion, as is the Cherokee SRT-8 obviously. The RDX and CX-7 can sorta fit into the "crossover" category. Both have their 2.3 turbos too :D

The Q7 is an amazing work of art though. Don't get me wrong, I love every bit of the CX-7 too :)

The Acura is nice looking and I didn't drive it (tho my dealership also sells Acura), but Damn, the price. No competition based on price as far as I'm concerned.

I got the CX-7, and would recommend it . . . but something is causing me to want to test drive a Touareg.

Love the Audi Q 7......but it's a different price range and it's bigger and guzzles more gas. If you can afford it....go with the Q7!!! Love the CX 7 best buy out there and fun to drive!!! Let us know what you chose.

cx7myfirstmazda said:
v4,turbo,6 speed tranny, that was enough for me(glare)
I think you mean I4 :) Just looking out for ya before the vultures get here!

Didn't you hear the wind whistle through the pinfeathers as they circled?

cx7myfirstmazda said:
v4,turbo,6 speed tranny, that was enough for me(glare)

v4?

Test drove a CX-7 3 days ago. Beautiful in Black Cherry Mica, Plenty quick enough, handsome styling plus my wife loved it more than I did which was surporising as she HATES crossovers (especially the murano). You can't go wrong with it.

G-Papi said:
Didn't you hear the wind whistle through the pinfeathers as they circled?
Hahah. I saw the shadows of them overhead!

vultureman5b.jpg

I smell newbie meat......ummm that came out all wrong. I'm happily married...STAY AWAY!!!

Back