Just got a new CX-9

Morpheus

:
2012 CX-9 GT, 1981 DeLorean DMC-12
Hello all,

I just traded my wife's 08 CX-7 sport in on a 2012 CX-9 GT, and I must say that it's quite a step up. Pretty much has everything but NAVI. Got an amazing deal on a remaining '12, and since it was the end of the month the dealer was very willing to move it out.

Over the years, I've had a '02 Protege5, '07 Mazdaspeed3 GT, and the aforementioned '08 CX-7.

If anyone needs me, i'll be browsing through the forum getting familiar with the ins and outs of the CX-9 section.

Welcome! We have a Protege5 too - 03 that was purchased new and is now sitting at 160K miles. Wife's car but shared with a teenage daughter these days.

I loved my P5, it never gave me a day of trouble. I regret ever letting it go. :)

$28509 - $800 (Mazda loyalty cash and dealer incentive) + TTL

However, I ended up financing more due to trading in 2 cars and neg equity. Still, I ended up well under MSRP after all that. Not to shabby!

I loved my P5, it never gave me a day of trouble. I regret ever letting it go. :)

Lost a headgasket when the radiator let go at 120K miles. Ended up cheaper to replace the motor with a 35K mile Japanese market take-out. I've had a few other things fail including the motor mounts. But in general I am very happy with that car and don't plan to ever let it go. Might give it to one of the kids at some point, but it's easier to manage when it's under my watch. It does require more maint than some cars - plugs every 30K, brakes don't last very long, that's about it really. Great car. Wife still loves it - it's hers.

$28509 - $800 (Mazda loyalty cash and dealer incentive) + TTL

However, I ended up financing more due to trading in 2 cars and neg equity. Still, I ended up well under MSRP after all that. Not to shabby!

The deals on the 2012 models are SWEET right now! WE bought a 2012 CX-9 Grand Touring FWD, Crystal White Pearl, Bose/Moonroof Package & Power Liftgate the day after Thanksgiving- Sticker price- $37,385 and we paid $29,772 (including $500 Owner Loyalty for my '06 Mazda3 s 5-door)- $31,135 OTD! They gave us $7500 for my mom's 2007 Explorer (with 140k miles), which was very close to KBB trade-in value. So it was actually $31,135 minus $7500, so my dad wrote a check for $23,635 to take it home!

Morpheus, nice delorean. I know a guy who is friends with a guy who owns the delorean with the Mr. Coffee on top from back to the future 2. I got to check it out along with the hover board and sports almanac. Congrats!

Back